Chapter 40 Farce

Mother Li was the first to come to her senses, and then she gave a sharp retort: ​​"What nonsense are you talking about? How could our Xiaojie be in love?" No wonder Mother Li was so excited, if Li Jie was in love If it is really implemented, Li Jie's reputation in Dongyang Village will be completely ruined.

Mother Li's expression at this time was very ferocious, but Lin Han was not afraid at all and said disdainfully, "I'm talking nonsense, but I saw it with my own eyes. That woman lives in a small alley on West Street in the town, and she is a Widow."

The previous conversation between Village Chief Li and others and the villagers who stopped him attracted the curiosity and attention of many villagers in Dongyang Village. When the group came to Li's house, many villagers also followed them, and the team became more and more popular. Getting bigger and bigger. It can be said that half of the villagers in Dongyang Village are here. If it is not too early, it is possible to directly attract the entire villagers in Dongyang Village with the previous movements.

Returning to the topic, as soon as Lin Han's words came out, the surrounding villagers who were watching the excitement started chattering. Some said that it must be Lin Han and others who were talking nonsense and deliberately framed Li Jie. There are also some people who are watching the excitement and don't think it's a big deal. They say that since Lin Han and others have revealed the woman's address and identity, it must be true. Some even say that you can tell if it is true if you go and see it. In short Whatever you say.

Seeing that the discussions among the surrounding villagers were getting louder and louder, Mother Li immediately became anxious and rushed towards Lin Han, trying to scratch Lin Han's face. Reputation. Our Xiaojie has always been well-behaved and sensible. He gave all his wages to me on weekdays. How could he find a lover?" How could

Lin Han, a grown man, be caught by Mother Li? He avoided it very easily. After passing by, Lin Dazhu took the opportunity to catch Li's mother. Li's father, who was standing aside anxiously, rushed forward to save his wife, but was held down by Li Teng and Zhang Dayong.

The villagers who were watching the excitement stopped immediately when they saw this, and the people in their village were restrained in front of them. If the news spread, they would not be laughed at. Many impulsive villagers did not care whose fault it was. He rushed up and wanted to rescue Father Li and Mother Li.

Village Chief Li didn't want to fall out with the entire Dongyang Village, so he didn't take action and just defended passively. Of course, Li's father and Li's mother were still firmly under their control.

At first, everyone just wanted to save people, but gradually they got out of their temper, and just when a fight was about to break out, the village chief of Dongyang Village finally arrived.

"You all stop, what are you doing? You are fighting here early in the morning and you want to go to the ancestral hall, right?" The village chief of Dongyang Village is named Yang. Village Chief Yang is obviously very prestigious in Dongyang Village. A roar immediately calmed the villagers. Seeing that the villagers had calmed down, Village Chief Yang nodded with satisfaction, and then looked at Village Chief Li and his party. Village Chief Yang also knew Village Chief Li, so he directly asked Village Chief Li, "Mr. Li, what are you doing?" What do you mean, you brought people to our Dongyang Village early in the morning to arrest the people in our Dongyang Village. You don't take our Dongyang Village seriously."

Village Chief Li is not afraid of Village Chief Yang's gloomy expression . With a look on his face, he said coldly, "I think your Dongyang Village didn't take our Zhuangyuan Village seriously. Li Jie from your village proposed marriage to the little brother from our village even though he had a lover and was pregnant. Isn't this harming people?" "Is that so?"

Village Chief Yang just received news that someone came to the Li family to cause trouble, but it was not clear what the reason was. At this time, after hearing Village Chief Li's words, his face suddenly changed, and he subconsciously looked at the Li family's parents. Their faces were white and their eyes were a little wandering, and their hearts suddenly sank.

"Do you have any evidence???" Although Village Chief Yang defended his shortcomings, he was reasonable. If things were really as what Village Chief Li said, then this matter was indeed an immoral thing done by the Li family. Of course, Village Chief Yang I will give them an explanation. But if Village Chief Li was just talking nonsense and trying to blackmail people, then Village Chief Yang wouldn't simply let them go.

"Evidence??? The evidence is in the town. The woman lives on West Street in the town. She is a widow and she is pregnant. You only need to go and take a look and you will know whether it is true or not." Village Chief Li said angrily. .

When Village Chief Yang saw what Village Chief Li said clearly, the hope he had had was suddenly shattered, and his heart sank to the bottom.