Chapter 134 Heli

Yinzhen was pulled out one by one until Liuzi had boiled the medicine and brought it over. The middle-aged man motioned to Liuzi to hand the medicine to Brother Yi, and then said to Brother Yi, "Give this medicine to your child." Go in, the child will sweat a lot in the next hour. Remember to wipe his body frequently, otherwise the sweat will be absorbed, and the fever will not go away but will become worse."

"Okay, okay, I'll note it down." Brother Yi He took the medicine bowl and nodded desperately.

The middle-aged man glanced at Zhang Dayong and said, "Are you his boss? If so, remember to help."

"I'm not, I'm just a helper." Zhang Dayong quickly refused.

The middle-aged man glanced at Zhang Dayong, and then said, "In that case, you go and wait outside."

Although Brother Mi is only more than three years old, he is still a little brother. It doesn't matter if Zhang Dayong is his biological father. If not, his body will always be looked at. It's not good.

Naturally, Zhang Dayong would not refuse and obediently walked to the lobby to wait.

After the acupuncture just now, Brother Mi's body temperature has dropped a bit, and he is not as completely asleep as he was at the beginning. At least when Brother Yi gave him medicine, he would have some reaction and be able to swallow it on his own. It's just children, they don't like hard food, so from the second bite, Brother Yi has to forcefully drink it in. Otherwise, Brother Mi will keep his mouth shut and refuse to drink.

After struggling to drink the medicine, Brother Yi kept staring at Brother Mi. As soon as Brother Mi became sweaty, Brother Yi quickly wiped his body. As for the towels and hot water for scrubbing, Liuzi helped prepare them early.

The middle-aged man was really good at treating children. After sweating several times, Brother Yi clearly felt that the temperature of Brother Mi's body was dropping, which made Brother Yi cry with joy.

"Dad..." When it was completely bright, Brother Mi, who didn't know that he had almost become a fool, finally woke up. Brother Mi stretched out his little hand and rubbed his eyes, and when he saw Brother Yi, he sweetly called daddy.

This "father" made Brother Yi burst into tears. He hugged Brother Mi and kept kissing him, "My dear brother, I'm so worried about you."

"Abba, Brother Mi is here..." Brother Mi didn't know what happened. He only knew that he felt very uncomfortable yesterday. He felt even more uncomfortable than the previous few days. Seeing Brother Yi's eyes red, he thought he was scolded or beaten by his father again. Brother Mi just snuggled next to Brother Yi and silently comforted him as before.

Looking at the sensible and considerate Mi Gezi in his arms, Yi Gezi's eyes showed a hint of perseverance, and he secretly made a decision in his heart.

After knowing that Brother Mi had woken up, the middle-aged man came in to check, and then said, "The fever has basically gone away, but I still need to take medicine for a few days. Your little brother is a little lacking in nutrition. I have nothing to give him on weekdays." Eat an egg or bone soup to replenish your energy."

The middle-aged man knew from Brother Yi's clothes that he didn't have much money, so the things he mentioned were all things they could afford.

Hearing that Brother Mi was lacking in nutrition, a trace of guilt flashed in Brother Yi's eyes. It was because of his incompetence that the child could not even have a good meal.

"Thank you, doctor. I've written it down. I don't know how much the consultation fee will be." Brother Yi calculated how much money he would have left after paying the consultation fee, whether it would be enough for him and Brother Mi to live.

The middle-aged man glanced at the nervous-looking Brother Yi and the innocent Brother Mi, thought for a while and said, "Just give me 50 yuan for the medicine, and forget about the consultation fee." "

Thank you, doctor, thank you. Doctor." Brother Yi didn't expect that the middle-aged man actually waived his medical fee. He knelt on the ground with brother Mi in his arms and felt thirsty for three times.

"Hey, get up." Although the middle-aged man didn't know why it wasn't his father who brought the child to him when he was sick, he could see that Brother Yi's life was not very good, so he could help if he could. Just think of it as your own medical ethics.

After Brother Yi paid for the medicine and took the medicine that Brother Mi would take in the next few days, he bowed to the middle-aged man again and again. Even Brother Mi said to the middle-aged man under the guidance of Brother Yi. A thank you. The sweet voice brought a smile to the middle-aged man's face, and he reached out to rub Brother Mi's head.

Although Brother Mi's fever has subsided, his illness has not completely healed, so when he returned to the village, Brother Mi was still wrapped up tightly. Although Brother Mi was uncomfortable, he was obedient and did not break free.

It was still dark when Zhang Dayong sent Brother Yi to the town, and no one in the village saw him. But when he returned to the village, it was different. It was already completely bright, and the women and husbands in the village all came out to wash clothes and do housework. The men also loaded up their hoes and prepared to go to the fields.

When Zhang Dayong drove the bullock cart back with Brother Yi and Brother Mi, curiosity and gossip appeared in the eyes of the villagers.

Because the relationship between Zhang Dayong and the villagers was much better at this time, a man who had a fairly good relationship with Zhang Dayong directly asked, "Dayong, where are you coming back from? Are you out early this morning???" "

Honey My brother had a high fever yesterday, and Brother Yi came over to ask Brother Qin for help as he was unable to do anything. But what could Brother Qin do in the middle of the night, so I asked Dr. Tian to come back for help. Who knew Brother Mi? The illness was too serious for Dr. Tian to see, so I sent them to the medical clinic in the town for treatment. After struggling all night, the fever just subsided." Zhang Dayong was too aware of the gossip mentality of the villagers, and knew that if he didn't make it clear, he wouldn't know what would happen. What is said.

"Where's Fulai? Shouldn't he, as the father, go to the doctor???"

The villagers watching the excitement also looked at Zhang Dayong and Brother Yi with doubtful eyes.

Brother Yi had his head lowered, but when he heard the villager's question, he raised his head and sneered, "The head of my family told me which child is not sick, just take some medicine and get over it." "

That's right. That's right, unless we were seriously ill when we were young, our parents would just grab some medicine and take it." The villagers agreed.

The elder on the side saw the resentment in Brother Yi's heart, and stepped forward to persuade him, "From Fulai's family, we have been here before. Don't blame Fulai's child. Can you still love your own child?

" Brother Yi could have endured it originally, but now listening to the words of consolation from his elders, Brother Yi could no longer hold back and cried directly, "Uncle, I feel wronged. I know why I failed to give birth to a boy for the Li family." It's my fault, but my little brother is always the son of his Li family. But you know, last night my little brother was terribly burned. I begged him to ask a doctor to come back and he said he would spend the money to do it. What, just let me take some medicine. I had no choice but to beg the Zhang family man. After Dr. Tian was invited back, he directly told me that the child must be sent to the town immediately. If it was too late, even if he could save his life, I have become a fool, I really wanted to die at that time."

Brother Yi didn't want to say this at first, but firstly he was really wronged, and secondly he wanted to make peace with Li Fulai, but the Li family would definitely not let him He took Brother Mi away. So he could only make a fuss. Everyone who made the fuss knew that Li Fulai was not good to Brother Mi, so he still had a glimmer of hope of taking Brother Mi away.

Zhang Dayong didn't know if he saw what Brother Yi was thinking, but he didn't leave even though he was holding the cow rope, leaving Brother Yi to cry there.

Brother Yi's words also caused an uproar among the villagers. They all had their thoughts of valuing the younger brother over the younger brother, but no matter how much they disliked the younger brother, he was still one of their own flesh and blood. It would be a bit embarrassing if the disease was so severe that they still refused to call a doctor. pass.

The man whom Brother Yi called uncle frowned slightly, with a look of displeasure on his face. He didn't know whether he was unhappy with Brother Yi saying this in front of so many people, or whether he was unhappy with Li Fulai's father doing this. of incompetence.

"Uncle, I really can't live this life anymore. I want to make peace with him, Li Fulai." Brother Yi suddenly wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and said firmly.

As soon as Brother Yi spoke to He Li, everyone was in uproar again, and everyone was chirping to persuade Brother Yi.

"Brother Yi, isn't my little brother okay now? Why are we getting divorced? The life after the divorce will not be easy." A husband who had a good relationship with Brother Yi urged in a hurry.

"That's right, Brother Yi, some things will go away if you tolerate it. This time it was Fu Lai who did something wrong. We asked him to apologize to you and ask him to change his career." A woman who was related to Li Fulai The man spoke.

No matter how everyone tried to persuade him, Brother Yi remained silent. This look clearly showed that he had made up his mind.

Seeing this, the old uncle sighed and said, "Son, you have made up your mind, haven't you."

Brother Yi nodded heavily and said, "Old uncle, during the military conscription, my father-in-law refused to let me be the head of the family because there were no heirs in the family. I went to serve as a soldier. I admit it because my boss resented me. Who made me not give birth to a boy for the Li family? So no matter how he scolded me or beat me, I endured it. I did all the hard work in the house. I also believe that this is what I should do as a husband. But I can't bear the fact that he treats Brother Mi badly. In the past, although he didn't say how much he loved Brother Mi, he would hug her occasionally, but now he just looks at her. I didn't even look at it, so forget it, but this time I really couldn't bear it. Yesterday, the Zhang family man invited the doctor, but he said that I was wasting money and would not give me a copper plate. He also said that I was wasting lamp oil by lighting the lamp. That By then, Brother Mi was already in a daze and talking nonsense."

Brother Yi cried again as he spoke, and his words made many couples who wanted to continue to persuade him shut their mouths. They also have a younger brother, so they can completely understand Brother Yi's mood at this time. If their younger brother is seriously ill and the man in charge refuses to pay for a doctor, they will also go crazy.

"This kid, Fulai, has passed, but I don't have the shame to advise you, hey..." The old uncle was really blushing at this time, having such a man for his family. The conscription was an order from the imperial court, and no one thought about it. How could this be blamed on Brother Yi? It was really shameful to blame his own children.

Seeing this, Brother Yi wiped the tears on his face and saw several family members of the elders of the Li clan. He said to them, "Cousins, can you please go back and call some uncles? I want to They will serve as witnesses."

"Okay, we will go back and help you call my father." The few people whom Brother Yi calls his cousins ​​are all still young and hot-blooded. They are very concerned about Li Fulai's behavior. They were very disdainful, so when Brother Yi asked them for help, everyone agreed without saying a word.

"Zhang family man, I really want to thank you today. I will come and say thank you after my marriage is successful. I will also find a way to repay you for the money you spent." Brother Yi jumped out of the car with Brother Mi in his arms and was about to leave. go back.

Zhang Dayong stopped him and said, "Come up, I will send you back directly. As for the money, forget about it. You can keep it for living with Brother Mi." Zhang Dayong is not short of a couple of silver, but he treats Brother Yi and Brother Mi. Living expenses for a long time, so there was no way Zhang Dayong could accept that one tael of silver.

Brother Yi shook his head and said, "It's okay, there's not much further to go. I'll just walk back. You'd better go home quickly. Brother Qin must be worried if you haven't been back for so long." As for the money Zhang Dayong said, he doesn't need it. Brother Yi didn't take it to heart. It doesn't mean that Zhang Dayong doesn't need to pay back the money.

Zhang Dayong thought for a moment that Li Fulai's home was indeed not far from here, and then thought about Lin Qin who was waiting anxiously at home as he didn't know the situation, so he agreed to Brother Yi's suggestion of walking back by himself, and drove the oxcart home. went. As for Brother Yi, he walked to Li's house accompanied by the villagers. The villagers all wanted to know whether Brother Yi could successfully reconcile.