105)"𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓼?"

Start from the beginning

" Say it!" He shouted, standing up and grabbing my jaw, " Say it, Ariella, tell me that I'm the only one you're seeing. Say it and tell me you're not a slut!"

" Why are you always here? Harassing me with phone calls and-" My words rang throughout my ears, I squeezed my eyes shut and then it ended.

Once I opened my eyes I found myself laying beside Eddie, then feeling the hot and sticky sweat that was covering my body.

" Hey, did you sleep well?" I jumped when he unexpectedly grabbed my shoulder. " What's wrong, baby?"

" I should really get home. I-" What if that rumor has something to do with him, considering he the exact same thing to me before?

And he knows I hang out with Eddie, I don't know how, but he does know. He really does know!

" Ariel, what's up with you?" Eddie asked, dropping the book in his hands onto the bed, I turned to look at him.

" Nothing! What are you talking about? I need to go home. So, I'll see you later I guess." I said, trying to hide my anxious state. This silly dream, made me realize something, I need to know how he even found out what I was doing.

Is he stalking me? He has to be, how would he know? He probably told Eric to spread rumors about me, so that I would come back to him, because he did tell everyone before that I was whore so that I would be upset and go to him for help. I've never seen it since now.

"Ariel, I drove you here. Do you want me to take you home? It's only 3:45?"

" No, uh- it's okay, you don't have to drive me. I'll just walk." I said as I got up from his bed, " Ariel, seriously what is up with you? You're acting weird." Eddie gently placed a hand on my elbow, fully sitting and moving to the edge of the bed.

He slowly moved his hands to my waist, and pulled me towards him to sit on his lap. One of his legs in between mine.

" Talk to me, did something else happen?" He moved my disheveled hair from my shoulders and face, and looked into my eyes. Is- no. Does Eddie have something to do with this? Maybe because of something dumb I said or did to him in middle school or something? No. That's not him.

" It's nothing." I told him, knowing it would sound dumb if I told him. " It's not nothing. I know you're not this worked up from a rumor, so don't say that's what's making you act like this. Did I do something to hurt you?"

" No! I'm fine. I should really go. Thank you, but bye Eddie."  I tried to get up, but he gently pulled me back. " Please, look I won't try to force it out of you. But if something is really bothering you, or hurting you, you gotta tell someone,"

" I really appreciate your care, Eddie. I do, I just really think I should go." I told him as I quickly got up from him and began to walk out of his room to his small kitchen. Just trying to get away from the conversation.

" Ariel, sweetheart," Eddie called down the short hallway in his trailer. He was leaning against the doorway, before he began to walk toward me.

" Please, just let me help you. Let me take care of you."  His pleaded with his eyes, I scanned his face over, I couldn't help but give in, the way he just stares at me. I wanna kiss him so bad.

"Okay." I told him, " Sorry, I don't known what got into me. I- I just think someone else told them to start that rumor."

" Who do you think it was?" He guided me to sit down on his couch. " I- it sounds really silly, but I honestly think it was Nathan. I just got anxious, and I- I had a dream too. It just made me realize, it had to be him."

" What makes you think it's him? I mean other than the fact he's an asshole,"

" Last year, he told everyone that I had been sleeping with Billy, because I played spin the bottle and I got him at a stupid party. We didn't even make out. We kissed a few times, but I was also half-drunk, and Nathan was already fucking other girls anyway. But he paid one of his friends to spread it."

" He paid them to tell everyone you've been sleeping with Billy?" Eddie's eyes looked down into mine, " Everyone believed it to, because they all saw us kiss when they opened that damn closet door.  I have this little feeling he, saw me leave with you yesterday."

"What the hell? Why the fuck would he do that?!" Eddie asked, anger gaining into his soft voice.

" Because he wanted me to crawl back to him. And I, as pathetic as I was, I did. I crawled back to him. " I explained to Eddie. " That's why we can't be together right now. He's trying to get me back, and my mom wants me to get back with him."

" What are you saying? You're just- just gonna listen to her? What about us?"