103) 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓴

Start from the beginning

" We can't work on that assignment at my house, you're too loud- I meant that you won't be able to focus from my brother! But if you want to do the assignment at yours that can work." I noticed as she slipped up, noticing that now Jess and Gareth were listening to our conversation, breaking away from their own.

Her smirk reappeared on her face, she stood there until they both looked away, looking over at the table her friends were sitting at, then leaning down to me.

She was so close I could feel her breath against my neck, the scent of her perfume filling the air around me.

She gently kissed my cheek, her lips warm and soft, just a little bit of lipgloss sticking to my skin. She then moved her head down slightly, pressing a kiss to my neck, right below my jawline. I again felt that lovesick feeling.

" I'll see you later, Eddie." She whispered before running back to her table.

-Ariella POV-
" I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see you kiss him." Chrissy whispered in my ear, " I didn't! I was telling him something." I lied, she gave me a fake serious look.

" Girl! You know you can't fucking lie to me!"  Chrissy whisper yelled to me, "What did you tell him? I know you were being dirty over there. I could tell from the little smirk on your face, and way his face started to flush." She says with a giggle, "I asked if he wanted to work on the novel study with me, he said yes."

" Yeah, right. Come on let's go to class." My best friend said to me as we walked down the hall, making our way to class.

{a few hours later, Eddie's Trailer}
I looked over to see Eddie staring at me again as he pulled up in front of his trailer.

He got out and opened my door for me, haven't experienced that in a while. Holding his hand out for me as I got out of his van.

As I stood in front of him he again started staring. " What is it, Eddie? You've been staring at me like that all day. Is my makeup too bright?"

He tilted his head at me, "No, you look beautiful. You are beautiful." His hand let go of mine and slid down to my hip.

" Come on." He said, smirking at me as he guided me to walk in front of him to his door. Once we arrived, he unlocked it and gently shoved me inside, shutting the door behind me.

He cleared his throat causing me to look up at him, " Ariel..." he whispered, those dark eyes looking into mine, with a slight look of lust.

" Oh." I said to myself, remembering what I had told him at lunch. He was ready to work on our assignment.

"Just look at you," I started, beginning the short to walk to his room, pushing the door open once I got there.  " So needy, almost desperate even." I whispered as I set down my stuff on the floor beside the foot of the bed.

His hands found my body, grabbing at my hips and waist, bringing himself closer to me. I ran my hands down his chest, then bringing once to cup his face. I could feel how hot his skin was, cheeks slightly pink once again.

" Ariel, sweetheart, please! I cant wait. I need this baby." One of his hands lifted from my waist grab my wrist gently.

" You're cute, Eds." I said just above a whisper, before gently kissing his lips. He instantly melted into my touch, he pushed me backwards, causing me to fall onto my back.

He moved his lips across my jaw, and then down my neck, leaving a warm trail of kisses.

He kissed around my neck, I involuntarily let out a quiet moan when he found my sweet spot. He began to leave open-mouth kisses over  same spot, until those kisses  turned into him beginning to create a hickey.

" Eddie!" I gasped, gently pushing his head away. " I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" He panicked, and looked down. His body now hovering over mine.

" No, it's just my parents. If they see it-" I explained, but Eddie interrupted me, " Didn't she want you to find a boyfri- I mean wouldn't she be happy if you came home with marks on your neck?" He said, wanting to call himself my 'boyfriend' but then correcting himself. I wish he was my boyfriend.

" She won't stop asking, or well, searching, until she knows. She wants to make sure it's under control. And is she knew I was sleeping around-"

" So you don't want her to know because it's me?" He asked, moving from hovering over me, and sitting beside me.

" Eddie, it's not- I didn't say that. It's not even you, it's just they know about your dad and-" I figured I should stop talking so I did, knowing that if I did, I would be in a 6 ft deep hole.

" You don't have to say it. You don't want me in your reputation. My name, in your reputation. I get it, my dad was an asshole, I could understand why you wouldn't want me to be involved." He explains, his eyes looking into mine with sadness. I sat up and placed a hand on his arm.

" Eddie, it's not like that. If I didn't want to be involved with you, I would've never done that damn project with you." I explained to him, taking his hands into my mine, interlocking our fingers.

"Now, do you want to continue or do that boring ass book study?"