The snow started to melt today.

The temperature naturally became colder than yesterday.

Li Ji, who had been standing aside all the time, watched the two of them go back to King Ren's mansion like this, completely pretending that he didn't exist.

Indignant, the baby's voice said childishly: "It's too much, the two of them actually forgot about my son."

Uncle Fu came back to his senses and saw that Li Ji was so angry that he puffed up his cheeks like a puffer fish.

Got cute.

The depressed mood just now because of Li Feng's departure suddenly improved.

He bent down and said to Li Ji: "Uncle Fu is still there, Uncle Fu will lead the young master back together, shall we?"

As he spoke, Uncle Fu stretched out his right hand towards Li Ji.

However, Li Ji raised his head and said: "I'm not a child, I can walk by myself. I don't need others to lead me."

The system said that he is already a grown up system, and he is not really a child.

It is only for children to hold hands and go home.

After finishing speaking, the system turned around directly, took a step, and prepared to walk towards the gate.

As a result, because the steps were too big, and the snow on the side of the road began to melt. There are water marks on the road, and the system is wearing non-slip shoes today.

Accidentally, his foot slipped, the system made a "bang", and he fell directly to the ground.

This scene frightened Fu Bo and the bodyguards beside him.

"Oh, my little master." Uncle Fu hurriedly stepped forward, stretched out his hand to lift the system up from the system, and said anxiously: "Tell Uncle Fu, where did you fall?"

The system covered his face with his chubby hands, "Don't help me, just let me lie on the ground and blend into the ground."

"How can I do that? It's so cold on the ground. If it's freezing, what's the matter? Young master, be good, tell Uncle Fu, where is your pain? Uncle Fu will go back and give you toffee, okay?"

Uncle Fu coaxed in a low voice, afraid that the young master would fall into something bad or bad.

"My face hurts?" the system muffled, covering its face.

"Your face hurts? Did you just fall on your face?" Uncle Fu was startled, and then said to the servant beside him, "Quickly, go and call Dr. Zhou over."

"No need." The system let go of the hand covering his face, pursed his lips and said, "I don't feel any pain anymore."

He didn't hurt from the fall, he was slapped in the face.

Or slap yourself in the face.

Who knows, he just said that he is not a child, but when he turned around, he fell to the ground.

Everyone saw it, and it was a shame.

"I fell so hard, how could it not hurt. The young master is good, don't be afraid, let Dr. Zhou see, there is no need for injections." Uncle Fu thought that the young master was afraid of injections, so he said that he didn't feel any pain.

After finishing speaking, no matter how the system yelled, Fu Bo bent down to hug the young master, but he was afraid that he was not strong enough. The young master fell.

So, let the bodyguards on the side hug the young master and go back home immediately.

Qiu Shui saw the bodyguard coming back with the system in his arms, and then Fu Bo asked the family doctor to come over.