When he woke up, his father suddenly became a son, and the little system didn't react at all.

"That was before, and now, you are not a system. Your current identity is the adopted son of me, Qiushui and Lou Yuchen. This is the identity I arranged for you."

Qiu Shui looked at the little system's chubby face, couldn't help stretching out his hand, and squeezed it.

Well, it feels great.

"This system has changed from a father to a son?" The little system's chubby little finger pointed at himself, with an expression of disbelief.

The voice is baby-like, and with the baby fat on his face, he is so cute.

"Or else." The old man looked down at the system and said, "Now I am Li Feng, Qiushui's father. So, you can only be a son."

The identity of Qiushui's father was confirmed by the old man.

No matter how much the system protests, no matter how unwilling, there is nothing to do.

Therefore, the small system is Qiu Shui'er's identity, and it is settled like this.

In the evening, Qiu Shui cheerfully returned to her room from the study.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Lou Yuchen wearing black pajamas, sitting on his bed, reading a Go book.

Qiu Shui was stunned for a moment.

He was wondering why Lou Yuchen was in his room, but suddenly remembered that he was married.

On the wedding night yesterday, he was still drunk.

Well, though that's not him at all.

However, in the eyes of outsiders, it was him.

As for pretending to be drunk, the old man also explained.

It was because Liang Liang and the others made a fuss, asking him to kiss Lou Yuchen.

Therefore, the main system had no choice but to pretend to be drunk.

Fortunately, the main system left after taking his body back to the room.

He didn't say anything nonsense or do anything strange. Otherwise, Qiu Shui didn't know how to end it.

Lou Yuchen stood at the door in a daze after seeing Qiu Shui push the door in.

He asked suspiciously, "Why don't you come in?"

"Oh." Qiu Shui came to his senses, closed the door, and then looked at the naked Lou Yuchen with some embarrassment, "Well, you took a bath so early."

"Are you blaming me for not waiting for you to wash together?"

Under the dim light, Lou Yuchen's facial features were so delicate that it was unbelievable. Those peach blossom eyes are even more sparkling. Even with a trace of charm that I don't usually have.

Goblin!

Where did this goblin come from?

The deadly kind.

Qiu Shui was stunned and couldn't help swallowing.

Jian Qiushui still looked at him blankly.

Lou Yuchen said again: "If you mind, I can wash with you again."

After finishing speaking, Lou Yuchen closed the book in his hand, then put it on the bedside table beside him, then lifted the quilt, and prepared to get up.

Qiu Shui finally recovered from his beauty, and said hastily: "No, no, that's not what I meant. I can wash it myself, I will do it myself."

As he said that, Qiu Shui ran towards the bathroom as if there was a wolf chasing after him.