Chapter 342 Old Man?

Start from the beginning

This is definitely not a system to show off wealth, so who could it be?

Could it be that he is the main system?

But shouldn't it?

Will the main system be so free, come to the real world, RPG?

Li Feng stood up, raised his hand, and smacked Qiu Shui on the forehead, "You boy, why are you talking to me, the old man?"

Qiu Shui was in pain, and couldn't help taking a step back, covering his forehead that was hurting from being knocked, and then reacted, and asked a little puzzled: "Old man?"

Li Feng sat upright with a straight face, "Why, I haven't played chess for a while, so you don't know me, old man?"

Qiu Shui's eyes widened, and he smacked his tongue and said, "Old... old man?"

Oh my god, the one in front of me is actually Li Chaoyang, old man?

"You...how did you appear here and become like a system?"

Qiu Shui was so shocked.

"You still have the nerve to say it." The old man rolled his eyes directly, "If you didn't get into trouble, old man, would I need to come out and deal with these troublesome things for you?"

"No." Qiu Shui was confused, "It's about dealing with things, and it's only about the main system. You need to send a system that can also send. How could it be you, old man?"

"Why, do you think I can't handle your affairs well, old man?" The old man put his hands on his hips, "Besides, this is King Ren's Mansion, and it's my old man's territory. No one is more suitable than me, old man."

"But old man, aren't you already dead and turned into a soul? How can you still come out?"

The system said that the old man in the space is just a soul.

"What's the matter with the soul, your system can use simulated robots, but I can't use the old man?"

The old man waved his hand, "Okay, stop talking nonsense with you stupid boy. You can just say it, do you want to save your little system?"

"I think, of course I do." Qiu Shui immediately stepped forward, grabbed the old man's hand, and said anxiously: "Old man, do you have a solution?"

"You brat, after learning chess for so long, you are still so frizzy."

The old man said unhappily: "It is actually not difficult to save it. The main program of the small system has not disappeared. And it is protected by the advanced simulation robot in your space. Simply put, it is just replaced by a It’s just the body. As long as the advanced simulation robot is awakened, the small system can be awakened.”

Qiu Shui was puzzled, "But I clearly saw that it was destroyed by the main system, how could it be in the simulation robot?"

"Don't you know that advanced simulation robots have defense mechanisms?" The old man explained: "Fortunately, the small system has added money to exchange for an advanced simulation robot experience coupon. Otherwise, it would have disappeared by now. Advanced simulation robots, after sensing When it comes to a fatal attack, there is an opportunity to directly transfer the user to a simulation robot of the same type."

Qiu Shui suddenly realized, "So, the system was not destroyed at that time, it was just teleported?"

So, he cried for nothing?

Qiu Shui let go of the old man, black lines all over his head instantly.

"So, as long as you activate the simulated robot in the space, the system can be resurrected, right?"