But the royal family.

Because the previous families of the Wellsbart family were the second heirs of the royal family.

Qiu Shui smiled at Lou Yuchen and said, "What a coincidence, I also met a member of the noble family of the Li Dynasty in the Holy Land, so I also know what they are talking about."

In the system space, the person who taught Qiushui western etiquette was actually the last heir of the Holy Land Li Dynasty.

Therefore, Qiu Shui also knew what the Wellsbart family was talking about just now.

Except for Lou Yuchen and Qiu Shui, everyone present in the Western aristocratic family knew what this meant.

They all know that even if the dynasty is gone. But the Wellsbart family has always regarded themselves as nobles.

But unexpectedly, the members of the Wellsbart family have always regarded themselves as the royal family.

Adrian even asked people in the family to greet him as the king on this occasion?

Did he really consider himself a king?

After all, this is the domain of the Wellsbart family.

Although many people despised Adrian in their hearts, the smile on their faces remained unchanged.

On occasions like this, a hypocritical smile is the best social etiquette.

Soon someone came out with a sterling silver plate full of water.

The two newcomers took two steps forward.

Immediately afterwards, Adrian stood up from his seat, and then tapped the sapphire on the scepter in his hand to the water in the plate.

Lightly nodded on the heads of the two newcomers respectively.

That action is actually equivalent to a blessing.

In the former Holy Land Dynasty. It is a great honor to be blessed by the king.

Unexpectedly, this Adrian really really regarded himself as a king.

After the blessing was over, the two newlyweds took off the rubies hanging around their necks together.

Kneeling down, he presented his hands to Adrian.

The old butler of the Wellsbart family appeared out of nowhere.

After smiling, he took the rubies from the hands of the two newcomers, put them into a box, and stood aside holding the box.

Adrian returned to his seat and sat down.

The old butler immediately shouted in English: "Mr. Wagner Wellsbart and Miss Cecilia Corduraposy are invited to swear in public. All distinguished guests present are invited to witness."

As soon as the old housekeeper's words fell, the lights in the banquet hall lit up.

The couple began to swear their wedding vows.

Then exchange rings, and finally toast to everyone present.

After all the ceremonies were over, dance music sounded in the banquet hall.

The bride and groom held hands, entered the middle of the hall, and under the eyes of everyone, completed the first elegant pas de deux.

After the first dance, people from the Wellsbart family began to join in one after another. Then others started to join in.

Lou Yuchen gracefully stretched out his hand towards Qiushui, bent slightly and said, "Excuse me, Mr. Qiu, do I have the honor to ask you to dance?"

Qiu Shui raised his chin and said arrogantly: "Not everyone is qualified to ask me to dance. And I only dance male steps."