In addition, the 150 billion Chinese dollars they gave Qiushui before is not enough to 1 trillion.

However, Longxiu and Longteng have extraordinary significance in Huaguo.

Now, apart from Qiushui's 5% stake in Longteng, the other shares in Longxiu and Longteng are still in the hands of Long Wenxiu and Longteng.

After all, neither of these two companies is listed, and it is more difficult to obtain shares in the two companies.

The shares of these two companies, even if the Murong family and the Zheng family tried their best, they didn't get any.

The Murong family and the Zheng family had always wanted to join the partnership before, probably because they knew about Long Wenxiu and Long Tenghe's taking out shares as a reward for debt repayment.

Qiu Shui actually guessed it somewhat.

However, he guessed that the two companies may only offer 10% or 15% of the shares at most.

Unexpectedly, they actually paid 25%.

"These shares are what you deserve."

Long Teng smiled and said: "We didn't expect that there would be several more items in that auction. We also didn't expect that the final auction method would be a secret auction. Thanks to you, thank you for bringing back all the treasures of our country in their entirety. So , Thank you very much, Mr. Qiu."

That auction was really dangerous.

Neither Long Teng nor Long Wenxiu expected that the Archibald family would conduct a secret shooting.

If it weren't for Qiushui's sufficient funds, maybe their mission would not be completed.

Qiu Shui smiled and said, "That's what I should do as a Chinese."

Long Wenxiu and Long Teng exchanged some polite words with Qiu Shui.

Immediately afterwards, Long Wenxiu said to Qiu Shui: "I don't know if Mr. Qiu's father is here. This time we are here, besides handing over these two share transfer agreements to Mr. Qiu. There are some things that need to be discussed with Mr. Li. "

"Unfortunately, my dad happened to be out today. He shouldn't be back until the afternoon."

Qiu Shui knew that it was impossible for the two of them to come to King Ren's mansion just to send him a transfer agreement. It is very likely that it is aimed at the system.

"That's really unfortunate." Long Wenxiu showed a hint of disappointment on his face, and then stood up together with Long Teng, "If that's the case, let's visit again next time. We won't bother you any more."

"You two go slowly." Qiu Shui asked Uncle Fu outside the door to send them away.

After their figures disappeared into the courtyard arch in front, Qiu Shui said, "They're all gone, why don't they come out?"

After hearing Qiu Shui's words, the system came out from behind the screen with a smile.

Then sit down on the chair next to Qiushui.

Qiu Shui asked suspiciously, "Why didn't you see them?"

"See what they are doing, anyway, the purpose of their coming. This system knows it all. What is the difference between seeing and not seeing." The system shrugged.

Qiu Shui nodded, "It's fine if you don't see me, those two people have sharp eyes. I'm also afraid that you will reveal your secrets in front of them."

The system was not convinced, and argued: "The acting skills of this system are good, how could it be revealed."