Chapter 316 You Guys Get Married

Start from the beginning

The system finally used the simulated robot experience coupon.

It certainly hopes to be able to make the best use of everything.

This experience coupon is limited.

It can only be in the real world, for a month.

After a month, it will be back in the system space.

Therefore, the system wanted to witness Qiushui and Lou Yuchen's wedding in person.

"Keep... married?"

Qiu Shui was a little stunned, "Could this be too fast?"

Isn't this a matter of saying hello? Why did it suddenly involve marriage?

The system said: "Quick? Why so fast. You and Lou Yuchen have known each other for more than half a year. You have also lived together for so long. It is enough to understand. This system can only be here for one month, and may not have the opportunity to participate in your meeting in the future." It's the wedding. Your wedding, if the father of this system is not present, it won't be justified."

Indeed, Lou Yuchen has already met the system's father. If he and Lou Yuchen get married by then, the system's father will not be there. That really doesn't make sense.

"Don't worry, I will leave your wedding to this system. This system will definitely make it beautiful for you."

When the system thought that he could personally hold a wedding for Qiushui, he felt very happy.

It's just that Qiu Shui hesitated, he always felt that marrying Lou Yuchen seemed too soon.

Seeing that Qiu Shui was still hesitating, the system looked at him and said, "Son, you must be afraid, right?"

Qiu Shui said unconvinced: "I'm afraid? Just kidding, what am I afraid of?"

System: "Yes, since you're not afraid. Then why do you hesitate?"

"This marriage also needs a good day, right? It also takes time to treat guests and prepare for the wedding."

In just one month, is it too hasty?

"Exactly, the 18th of next month is a good day to get married. Don't worry about preparing for the wedding, this system will take care of it. Then it's decided, get married on the 18th. The system will notify Lou Yuchen to go. "

After speaking, the system opened the door and left.

Qiu Shui with a look of astonishment was left behind.

No, shouldn't this be asking him if he agrees?

How did you decide?

On the other side, when Lou Yuchen heard that Qiushui's biological father, Li Feng, wanted him and Qiushui to get married on the 18th of next month, his expression was a little shocked.

"Uncle, you want Qiu Shui and I to get married on the 18th? The 18th is only 21 days away."

It never occurred to Lou Yuchen that he had just met Qiushui's biological father, and in the end, Qiushui's biological father wanted him to marry Qiushui.

Will this be too fast?

"This department... I know that the 18th is a bit rushed. But I can only stay in China for a month. After one month, I probably won't be able to come back for a long time. I heard from my son that you have already told him I have proposed. Since I have proposed, let me organize the wedding while I am still in China."

The system almost leaked, but fortunately, the response was quick.

It looked at Lou Yuchen's surprised face, and said with a straight face, "Why, don't you want to?"