Chapter 313 The Internet Is Not a Place Outside the Law

Start from the beginning

So this time, he decided to make a big fuss.

It is really easy for the police to really investigate a matter seriously.

Moreover, the largest law firm in Kyoto, as well as Cao Jingnian and Cao Sunying, the most powerful lawyers in Kyoto, participated in this matter.

It soon became clear.

Those who were seized by the police station still had a fluke in their hearts.

I felt like I was on the Internet, just said a few words casually, and posted a few videos casually. Just swearing a few words.

Even if you enter the police station, nothing will happen.

After all, they scolded those celebrities and passers-by a lot before.

It's okay.

However, what they didn't know was that this incident was serious enough to endanger social order.

The charges are not so simple.

Besides, Qiu Shui was going to sue them to death.

Therefore, more than 10,000 people were all sent to eat free national meals for three years, and a fine of 5,000 yuan per person.

Three years is already the highest punishment.

If there is a period of five to ten years, then it must be based on the period of five to ten years.

When those people heard that they would face three years of free national meals, they were completely dumbfounded.

The family members of those people were also stunned.

"How could this be? They just said a few words casually on the Internet. Why are they going to jail?"

"Yeah, my husband, he just took a short video. He doesn't know, the news is fake. He was also deceived."

"No, let my son go to jail, how can it be. Please ask a lawyer, we must hire a lawyer. How can my son go to prison. He is only eighteen years old. He is still a child!"

"Yes, a lawyer. We must have a lawyer to appeal."

...

However, this incident, the evidence is conclusive.

And the impact is really bad.

In addition, the official wants to take advantage of this matter to tidy up the Internet.

Therefore, the appeal of those persons was directly dismissed.

As soon as the family members of those people saw that the appeal was unsuccessful, they immediately used various software on the Internet. Started to sell miserably.

Attempts to arouse the ideas of people in society.

Attempts to take advantage of the sympathy of those people on the Internet, so that this matter has room for mitigation.

However, on the Internet, in fact, many people have long been displeased with those cyberbullying people.

Therefore, for this incident, more people not only did not have the slightest sympathy. And applauded directly.

"It deserves it, aren't those keyboard warriors awesome? A victim can be directly beaten into a murderer by them. The authorities should have taken action to punish those people long ago."

"I feel that three years is too little, at least it will take five or ten years. The girl who was raped and committed suicide before was simply too innocent. She just broke up with her boyfriend normally. In the end, she was scolded by those people. The lady who sells people is as good as she can be. She also exposed people's home addresses and mobile phone numbers on the Internet. I want to beat those people to death when I see them."