Chapter 310 Biological Parents?

Start from the beginning

Truly an incomparable treasure.

As everyone knows, what Archibald really left to his descendants was gold.

However, it is not that simple to get these gold.

If not smart enough, or someone who doesn't know Archibald.

It is impossible to know what Archibald wants them to know from the things that Archibald left behind.

Now, because the snow has become much smaller, Qiu Shui and others can charter a flight back from the United States.

Qiu Shui also wanted to take advantage of the members of the Archibald family and rush back to the country immediately before excavating those treasures.

Anyway, he has already given the other party something.

As for what the other party can dig out, it has nothing to do with him.

When the plane landed at Kyoto Airport, it was also snowing at Kyoto Airport.

It's just that the snow is relatively small.

Moreover, because the airport has been cleared of snow, it looks much better than the airport in the United States.

"Finally back. Sure enough, we are still comfortable in Huaguo."

Qiu Shui got off the plane and stretched a lot.

Then he said to He Ran and the others behind him: "Anyway, there are no competitions recently, so you can stay with me for a few days first. Then go back to Shanghai?"

"Of course, I miss Forbe's roast duck."

Liang Zitao licked the corner of his mouth, and when he mentioned roast duck, his saliva was about to flow out.

"Pay attention to your image." Bai Jing glared at him.

Liang Zitao said embarrassedly: "I really can't help it. The roast duck made by Uncle Fu is so delicious. It's the best roast duck I've ever eaten."

Bai Yan agreed: "Sister, I can prove this. The roast duck made by Uncle Fu is really delicious."

"Is it as exaggerated as you say?" Bai Jing has also eaten many roast ducks, but no matter how good or expensive the roast duck is, the taste is actually the same.

She always felt that Liang Zitao and Bai Yan's words were too exaggerated.

"It's not an exaggeration at all. Sister Bai Jing, Uncle Fu's roast duck is only made by Uncle Qiu when Uncle Qiu is around. If you don't eat it, life will be a pity." The roast duck is unforgettable.

Qiu Shui said to Bai Jing: "If you don't believe me, you can stay with me for a few days."

Anyway, there are many houses in the family, and hundreds of people can live there.

Moreover, the relationship between Liang Zitao and Bai Jing is obviously one step closer.

Although I asked the two of them, both of them were mysteriously unwilling to say.

But everyone can also see that the two of them are dating.

Therefore, Qiu Shui felt nothing when inviting Bai Jing to King Ren's Mansion.

Bai Jing said generously: "Then I won't be polite. It just so happens that I still have things to do in Kyoto."

Then a group of people followed Qiushui from the airport to Renwang Mansion.

Fu Bo knew that Qiu Shui was coming back.

So, wait at the door to be greeted.

When Qiu Shui got out of the car, he saw Uncle Fu in a padded jacket standing at the gate, feeling a little distressed.