Chapter 300 Auction (2)

Start from the beginning

Qiu Shui said: "Didn't I just say that? If you want the paintings and keys in my hand, then exchange all the auction items I like here."

"But Moses Dun just now refused."

The system thinks that members of the Archibald family should not agree.

Because of those auction items, the starting price alone has reached almost 100 billion rice coins.

If the auction is held, the price will definitely double.

Would the Archibald family be willing to give up hundreds of billions of dollars for the painting and the key?

"why not?"

Qiu Shui said meaningfully: "System, do you know what is recorded in that fake diary?"

"I don't know." The small system shook his head, "This system has no right to detect things that are not related to the mission."

The main system is staring at it too closely.

The system is very suspicious. The reason why the main system is staring at it so much must be to grab its position. Become the host's father.

However, the host's father can only be it.

Even if it is the main system, the show off system is not willing to give it up to him.

Moreover, the main system already has its own wife.

According to seniority, the main system should be the grandpa of the host.

How could he be the host's father.

That's not messing with seniority.

Now the system of showing off wealth is suspicious of the main system in various ways, thinking that the main system targeted it before, all for the purpose of grabbing it.

Qiu Shui stared at the lot in front of him, but he was actually talking to the system in his mind.

"In this real diary in my hand, Archibald only records the treasures. It only shows that those treasures can bring the Archibald family back to its peak when it is declining. It does not explain what the treasures are. thing."

"Only the suicide note obtained later recorded what those treasures were. I suspect that the fake diary should have recorded the treasures very attractively. Otherwise, that Aqina would not have wanted to marry the treasures for the so-called treasures." I'm married. That Moses Don won't go around such a big circle and act for me."

"Well, it makes sense for the host to smash you."

The system stroked its round chin.

"They are so obsessed with that treasure, they probably think that there is gold in that treasure. It's a pity, there is no such thing in that treasure..."

The system was only halfway through, and then stopped suddenly.

It realized that it almost slipped the tongue, so it quickly stopped.

Otherwise it is against the rules.

Even if it knew that Qiu Shui had guessed the truth of the matter.

But in any case, it cannot tell the truth.

Qiu Shui smiled and watched the system reveal its secrets.

Well, it wasn't 100% sure before.

Now I can be 100% sure that the so-called treasure really does not have gold in it.

Then this treasure has no value.

While Qiu Shui was looking at the auction items, several merchants from Huaguo looked over.