Chapter 290 Betting

Começar do início

"Are you okay?" Qiu Shui raised an eyebrow and asked He Bing.

"I'm fine, Young Master Qiu, be careful. This Will, he came after you. He used my uncle to lure me here, just to trick you."

He Bing came to the United States this time, and he came with his uncle.

But unexpectedly, my uncle was tricked into coming to the Luna Palace to gamble.

Not only did he bring him, but all the money he was going to buy was lost.

He also owed money to the casino.

Immediately afterwards, the uncle was actually used to lure him here.

He Bing thought that they wanted to kidnap them.

Unexpectedly, their real purpose of bringing him here was to trick Qiu Shui over.

Their real target is Qiu Shui.

"You are Will, and your target is me?"

Qiu Shui frowned, and looked at the bald foreigner sitting at the top.

asked in Chinese.

The bald foreigner waved his hand, and the beauties on both sides quickly stood up and retreated obediently behind him.

The man looked at Qiu Shui without any scruples in his eyes, and said in curt words: "That's right, what I'm looking for is you. Mr. Qiu Shui from Huaguo."

Qiu Shui recognized the man's voice. It was the person who called me just now.

Originally thought that He Bing was gambling here and was arrested.

Unexpectedly, he was actually implicated by himself.

Qiu Shui quickly asked the system in his heart, "System, this person called me just now, right?"

"Yes."

Without involving or affecting the task, the system can answer some relatively simple questions.

Qiu Shui knew it.

The bodyguards guarding the gate behind them are not simple.

Now that we are here. Qiu Shui came here to complete the task.

Qiu Shui walked to the table without changing his face, and the bodyguard stepped forward to pull Qiu Shui's chair away.

After Qiu Shui sat down, he said directly to the man named Will who was sitting across from him, "Don't waste your words, just tell me what is your purpose for calling me here."

Will glanced at the bodyguards behind Qiushui, "It's refreshing, talking to smart people is refreshing. Let's be straightforward. Let's talk about your two friends first. They owe 1 billion in our casino. Rice coins. I wonder if Mr. Qiu has brought them?"

When He Bing heard the figure of 1 billion, he immediately exploded, "You fart, my uncle only owes you 500 million rice coins in total, where did the 1 billion come from? You are naked extortion."

Will glanced at He Bing coldly, "You Huaguo people are really ridiculous. Do you think that you don't need to pay interest for borrowing money in our Luna Palace?"

"Borrow 500 million, and the interest is 500 million. The interest of your Luna Palace is really not low!"

Qiu Shui didn't expect that Will would open his mouth like a lion.

"According to what Mr. Qiu said, are you going to give it?" Will's eyes were burning, and a fierce light flashed.

The men in black at the gate and the men in black behind He Bing took out their guns one after another. Aimed at Qiu Shui and others.