Chapter 283 Something Happened

Start from the beginning

She stared blankly, then said nervously, "Why... what's wrong?"

What's up with this guy?

Why do you always like to scare him?

Although Lou Yuchen was good-looking, it was scary to approach him so suddenly, okay?

"I'm going to take a shower." Lou Yuchen said.

"so?"

Qiu Shui didn't understand, he just took a shower, so there was no need to tell him, right?

He doesn't fight with him.

Besides, doesn't this have two bathrooms?

Unexpectedly, Lou Yuchen rolled his eyes and said, "Do you want to be together?"

"ah?"

Qiu Shui was shocked, as if his pupils were trembling.

Did he hear correctly?

Lou Yuchen actually invited him to take a bath together?

"This...isn't it good?"

Although everyone is a man, they are a couple, taking a bath together or something.

The screen seems to be...

It's a bit beautiful, but Qiu Shui doesn't dare to think about it.

"If you don't look, how can you draw clearly?"

These ambiguous and teasing words came from Lou Yuchen's mouth.

Coupled with the smile in his eyes, Qiu Shui came back to his senses in an instant.

Good guy, the stalk of the cheat book is hard to pass, right?

He has already explained it, and he did not draw the secret script. Who knew that Lou Yuchen would admit to death.

Guess it was drawn by him.

Now I am changing ways every day to remind him of this matter.

Now you still invite him to take a bath together?

"I didn't expect you to be such Lou Yuchen." Qiu Shui stared at him and said, "Tell me, have you been possessed by something?"

"Mm. Possessed by your secret book." Lou Yuchen's peach blossom eyes seemed to be moistened with spring mist, and they were actually filled with a trace of enchantment.

Oh my god, such coquettish words can actually come out of Lou Yuchen's mouth, Qiu Shui felt incredible at the same time.

Feel a little embarrassed again.

Since the incident of the cheat book, Lou Yuchen seemed to have opened up the two veins of Ren and Du in chatting.

The previous Lou Yuchen was cold and out of dust, arrogant and cold-spoken.

Even with him, it is serious.

A word of love can make Qiushui feel incredible.

But now, Lou Yuchen was able to say such blushing words so naturally.

It's almost like changing to another person.

Could it be that this is the legendary Mensao?

It's over, Qiu Shui can't stand his coquettish talk.

He pushed Lou Yuchen away, then stood up, and gave Lou Yuchen a hard look, "Hurry up and take a shower, and wash away the unhealthy waste in your mind."

After finishing speaking, Qiu Shui walked back to his room with big strides. Then he slammed the door shut.

Lou Yuchen looked at Qiushui's closed door and chuckled softly.