Chapter 280 Round Up

En başından başla

Facing Drew's sharp eyes, the three of Qiushui were quite calm.

Needless to say, Qiu Shui, his previous etiquette training in the system space was no joke.

After systematic training, he is able to remain calm under any circumstances, maintain his proper demeanor, and deal with everything.

In the space, when studying etiquette, Qiu Shui met all kinds of big people.

Although the Drew in front of him is very imposing, but speaking of it, he can't even compare with the heads of the four major families.

Moreover, if you really feel it, the aura of Lou Yuchen's anger is actually much stronger than that of Drew.

Therefore, Lou Yuchen didn't pay attention to this person at all.

After Liang Zitao followed Qiushui, his horizons were broadened a lot.

Moreover, he himself is a rich second generation, and he has met many people.

Of course, I won't be intimidated by this Drew's eyes.

When Drew saw the three young men in front of him, he didn't panic at all when facing him.

Unlike others, although it was invisible on the surface, the fear and panic in his eyes could not be concealed.

The three young men in front of him, since he came out, from the beginning to the end, even their eyes have not changed.

"It's me." Qiu Shui stood up with a cold expression and said, "Why, is there a rule at this auto show that you can't buy so many cars?"

Let's not say that this time Qiushui was originally here for consumption.

Even if he didn't come for consumption, he really came for sightseeing.

Qiu Shui is not afraid at all.

After all, his bodyguards are not vegetarians.

This is the Empire of Rice, not the Kingdom of Hua.

A country where guns are rampant, the so-called country of freedom, is also a place where mercenaries can show their abilities.

Among the bodyguards of Qiushui's mercenaries, three are American.

Seeing Qiu Shui so calm, Drew gave him a deep look.

It seems that the Huaguo youth in front of him is the leader among the three.

Drew restrained his momentum, and showed a slight smile on his face, "Of course we warmly welcome everyone to come to our auto show to buy cars. However, the orders placed by Mr. are indeed a bit too much. Our exhibition has regulations. If the amount is too much, we need to verify the capital first. Please forgive me, sir."

Although his words were very polite, Drew's attitude was very tough.

When he was speaking, the people behind him had already surrounded Qiu Shui and others.

The attitude is already very obvious.

When the people at the auto show saw Drew coming, they immediately went to the second district to watch the excitement.

There are Chinese people around, there are also people from the United States, and people from other countries.

Other Hua people who didn't know Qiushui, some were worried for Qiushui and the other three, while others glared at Qiushui and the three, thinking that the three of them were embarrassing the Hua people.

Those foreigners, on the other hand, basically looked like they were watching the excitement. Everyone had gloating faces on their faces.

I can't wait to see Qiushui and others embarrassingly.