Chapter 273 Back Then

Start from the beginning

He Ran hastily pulled off He Tiantian's clothes, then turned around and explained to Fang Jun, "The one on my son's body is not a birthmark. It's a scar. A scar from an accidental injury when he was a child. Don't get me wrong."

Although He Ran tried his best to hide it.

But Fang Jun had been with him for so long.

Some of his small movements and eyes are still very clear.

So many years have passed.

He Ran hardly changed at all.

He would never know that when he was lying, he would blink his eyes unconsciously and quickly.

Before Fang Jun had time to ask, He Tiantian pursed his mouth and said to He Ran, "Dad, you are lying. This is obviously a birthmark. You said I had it since I was born. Dad, you said it, good boy, You can't lie. If you lied just now, you are not a good boy. "

He Ran wanted to cover his son's mouth, but He Tiantian spoke too fast.

He was too late.

Seeing Fang Jun narrowing those gloomy Danfeng eyes, his face turned pale.

It's over, he knows.

Fang Jun did know.

Seeing He Ran's panicked appearance, how could he not know.

"Is he my son?" Fang Jun pointed at He Tiantian, his eyes were as sharp as an eagle's. Straight to He Ran's heart.

"No, it's not." He Ran's first reaction was to deny it.

However, his rapidly blinking eyes betrayed him.

In fact, the frequency of He Ran's blinking was only a little faster than usual.

If it weren't for a careful person, it would be impossible to spot his little trick.

Even He Ran himself didn't know that he had this habit.

However, Fang Jun discovered his habit. But Fang Jun only thought it was interesting at the time, so he didn't tell him.

Fang Jun was just skeptical at first.

But now it is 100% sure.

This little kid in front of him is actually his child?

Fang Jun was sure that he had only had sex with He Ran before.

Before meeting He Ran, he had never even touched a finger of anyone else.

He is not because of innocence, but because he has a mental cleanliness.

Although he was looking for He Ran because of his defense against his family.

However, later, he really fell in love with He Ran.

That's why she had a relationship with He Ran.

However, later on, He Ran found out about the fact that he approached He Ran with ulterior motives.

Because of this, He Ran turned against him. Completely draw the line.

Then, He Ran's departure made Fang Jun the lunatic Fang that everyone in Kyoto fears now.

Others may not know it, but Fang Jun knows it very clearly. He Ran is intersex.

Although he has a male appearance, he has a female uterus.

Moreover, the female organs have matured.

He Ran never told Fang Jun about this matter.

After He Ran left, Fang Jun investigated He Ran's affairs. Found it by accident.