Chapter 265 Gift Giving

Começar do início

Facing the rejection of 10 million by both the Qiu family and the He family, Qiu Shui couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

To be honest, he was actually very moved by Uncle Wu and his family.

The He family was able to refuse because their family was originally in good condition.

Also, they are smart enough.

Knowing that if they took the ten million, not only would the Qiu family have objections to them, Qiushui would probably stay away from them in the future.

But Fifth Uncle and the others sincerely wouldn't accept it.

In the past, when Qiu Shui had no money, they treated him well.

Having money, it never occurred to me to spend his money.

Even if Qiushui gave them a house, they had to work for Qiushui to pay off their debts in disguise.

The fifth uncle also told Qiushui that he would pay Qiushui back the money owed by paying the bill within three years.

If it wasn't for the presence of the He family, it is estimated that Uncle Wu and the others would all have to pay IOUs.

And if it wasn't for Shuanzi's getting married next year, Fifth Uncle might have returned some of the money returned by the He family to Qiushui.

Therefore, in the end, Qiu Shui's 10 million yuan was not given away.

However, someone brought two gifts over.

It was given to He Ping and Qiu Shuanzi. Said it was an engagement present for them.

And told them to dismantle it after returning home.

Because everyone drank.

Therefore, Qiu Shui asked the bodyguards to drive the He family and Qiu Shuanzi back.

As soon as the two families left, a bodyguard brought news to Qiu Shui.

"Drunk driving?" Qiu Shui was taken aback for a moment, then smiled at Lou Yuchen, "Lou Yuchen, fortunately, I got the money back. Otherwise, it might take half a month to get the money."

"you do not say."

Lou Yuchen smiled, and his deep eyes shone brightly like starlight.

Regarding Qiu Shui's behavior of calling him Achen in front of outsiders, and calling him Lou Yuchen when they were alone. Lou Yuchen didn't think there was anything wrong.

Although Qiu Shui called him by his full name, Lou Yuchen knew that Qiu Shui could call him by his full name. That is a person with a distance, or a person who is extremely close.

Lou Yuchen felt that he was the second type.

"What did you give them just now?" Lou Yuchen asked Qiu Shui.

"You don't know what I gave you?" Qiu Shui looked at Lou Yuchen with a smile.

Lou Yuchen smiled lightly, "I thought you would say goodbye. After all, Qiu Shuanzi and the others are different."

"I'm just an ordinary person, and it's the same when I give gifts. I don't want to think about it."

Qiu Shui yawned, "Let's go, I'm sleepy, go back and take a nap."

It's winter now, the best time to sleep.

Lou Yuchen thought about it, the gifts Qiu Shui gave were a bit vulgar.

But also the most practical.

Sometimes, more practical than money.

Because that gift will increase in value over time.