Chapter 254 Bride Price

Start from the beginning

Li Li is Qiu Mingxuan's cousin's name.

"Okay, even if Li Li has no objections to us, what about the village chief? You know, the village chief already had objections to our family. Now we have sent his son to the police station for detention. He will definitely not let him go. Passed by our house."

This was what Qiu Daqing was most worried about.

After all, Qiu Guoping was their village head.

There are many ways to deal with them, and it is very easy.

The people in the village originally looked down on them.

If they offend the village chief because of this, it will be even more difficult for them in the village.

"I'm afraid of him?" Qiu Shuanzi snorted coldly: "Over the years, he has caused troubles for our family. It is because Li Li helped our family and took back the land passed down by his grandfather. The village chief and the people in the village The people who are targeting our family in various ways.”

You know, his great-grandfather left a lot of land back then.

That's why the village head and the people in the village are jealous of their family.

"You are not afraid, but what about your daughter-in-law?" Qiu Daqing said bitterly: "If your wife's family knows that the village head is embarrassing our family, will they let your daughter-in-law marry into our family?"

"this……"

Qiu Shuanzi was stunned, he really didn't expect this.

Qiu Shui was a little surprised listening to the conversation between the two.

In his impression, Qiu Daqing has always been the kind of good old man.

Honest and honest is Qiu Shui's only impression of Qiu Daqing.

The reason why he didn't kill Qiu Mingxuan was because of what Qiu Daqing said.

He didn't expect that Qiu Daqing would think of such a deep aspect.

On the contrary, it was Qiu Shuanzi who he thought was clever, but he didn't want to understand.

However, Qiu Shui dared to send Qiu Mingxuan into detention. Of course, I have already thought about the three of them, Uncle Wu.

Qiu Shui said: "Since you, Uncle Daqing, are afraid that the village head will make things difficult for you, then why not just move to the town. Anyway, Shuanzi is getting married soon."

"Moving to the town? How can we have so much money to buy a house in the town?"

Of course Qiu Daqing also wanted to move to the town, after all, the people in the village had been targeting them for a long time.

However, they simply cannot afford houses in the town.

In recent years, house prices have skyrocketed like a helicopter ride.

The per capita salary in their town is only around 3,000 yuan.

As a result, the housing price has risen to 6,000 yuan.

Two months' salary is enough to afford a one-square-meter house.

Although they still have some savings at home.

But the money was reserved for Qiu Shuanzi to marry a wife.

Qiu Shui didn't answer Qiu Daqing's words, but asked Qiu Shuanzi, "Shuanzi, do you like the house in the town?"

Qiu Shuanzi nodded, "Of course I like it. But brother Qiushui, our family really doesn't have the money to buy a house. Now, we can't even come up with the gift money that Xiaoping's mother asked for."