Chapter 253 Punishment

Start from the beginning

Therefore, Qiu Guoping pulled the names of the surrounding villages and wanted them to testify for his son. There is great power in numbers.

As the village head, he must have the highest status in the village.

Usually, if something happens to the villagers' homes, they often have to rely on the village head.

So, Qiu Guoping spoke like this. The villagers joined in one after another.

"That's right, Mingxuan is a talented student who graduated from a key university. How could he know how to touch porcelain?"

"It's just a carelessness, young man, let's forget about it."

"Anyway, Daqing's motorcycle is so dilapidated, and it won't hurt if it falls once or twice. Mingxuan's motorcycle was the most seriously damaged."

"Daqing, forget it, fellow villagers. This matter is over. Why do you bother with Mingxuan, a junior."

"Little Sanzi, there are so many elders here, you are a young man, just stand aside and don't make trouble here. Talk nonsense."

...

"I'm talking nonsense?" Qiu Shui laughed at the popularity.

"Just now, when you besieged Uncle Daqing and Shuanzi, why didn't you say that Qiu Mingxuan was talking nonsense? When you forced them to admit their mistakes and compensate them, why didn't you feel that you were talking nonsense?"

"Now the truth is out. Instead of apologizing to Uncle Daqing and the others, you told them not to worry about it? So, the fault is their fault, and the right is also their fault. According to what you said, I will take those cars in your house. It’s all smashed. I’m a junior, so you don’t care about it, right?”

Qiu Shui was really blown up.

He used to live in the town with his adoptive parents and rarely came back.

Already felt that these villagers were a little too much towards their family and Uncle Wu's family.

Unexpectedly, they could be so shameless now.

Standing beside Fifth Uncle, Lou Yuchen couldn't stand it anymore.

He directly said to the two traffic policemen: "Comrade traffic police, you have also seen it. These villagers and the car owner just now forced the victim to pay money. We have reason to suspect that they and the car owner conspired to touch porcelain together. "

After hearing what Lou Yuchen said, the two traffic policemen thought about what the villagers said just now. I also feel in my heart that this is like a conspiracy to touch porcelain.

The two victims were almost forced by them to pay compensation to the small car owner. Now they are proven innocent. And yelling to let people not care about it?

This is obviously a problem!

"I said you young man, which village are you from? What nonsense are you talking about here?"

"That's right, let's touch porcelain? Which eye of yours saw it? This melon, his brain has been filled with feces, right?"

"From this point of view, he is just like Xiao Sanzi, an uneducated bastard."

Those village names immediately started cursing at Lou Yuchen.

The curse words are getting more and more excessive.

"You people, don't go too far." Uncle Wu was furious, "I think what Xiaolou said is right. You guys deliberately conspired to bully my son and grandson."