Chapter 250 Go Back Home

Start from the beginning

"Can it still be like this?" In Qiu Shui's impression, the main system seemed to be quite strict.

Is it really possible for small systems to use artificial robots, living in their human world?

"Of course, we used to have a purchasing agent system, and we spent a lot of money to buy a simulation robot. We went to live in the world of its human host. Later, we married its host, and this system also participated in the The purchasing agent system and its human host are getting married."

The system didn't say that the money it gave Qiushui to hire bodyguards was a gift from the purchasing agency system when they got married.

The purchasing agent system is generous and rich.

I heard that the purchasing agent system is the first system created by the main system. The ability is super powerful.

It has successfully cultivated hundreds of qualified hosts. Every time, the ultimate task can be completed ahead of time.

The rewards obtained are more than all the systems below combined.

"Your system can still marry us humans?" Qiu Shui wondered if he had auditory hallucinations.

The system was very proud and said: "Of course it can. Our system can do everything except not be able to have children. Anything can be done."

As soon as he finished speaking, the system seemed to remember something again. Then he said: "No, the birth subsystem can give birth to children. Although it does not give birth to itself, it can let the host give birth to children. Our system is omnipotent."

Qiu Shui felt that his three views had been subverted.

Can the system still get married?

If the system hadn't said it himself, Qiu Shui wouldn't have believed it.

Which boss is so awesome. Even dare to soak the system?

Qiu Shui admired that boss as a god.

"Unfortunately, what I got was a simulated robot experience voucher. I can only live in your human world for 7 days. After 7 days, the simulated robot will be recycled. But don't worry about the host, this system will definitely be there for 7 days. God, be your good father and solve all your troubles."

The little system patted his chest to reassure Qiushui: "In order to be a good father, this system has already started to study hard."

"Study?" Qiu Shui was puzzled.

"Yes. Look."

The system waved its hand.

A pile of books appeared in front of Qiu Shui.

"On How to Be a Qualified Dad." "

"Good Dad Development Program". "

"The growth of a baby requires the care of the father. "

"Children's rebellion, father's education. "

After seeing the titles of those books, Qiu Shui fell silent.

However, the system still happily said: "In addition to these, there are many more. I am also going to watch those family TV series of your humans. Don't worry, the host, this system will definitely become a qualified good father."

The corners of Qiu Shui's mouth twitched twice, his expression stiffened.

"That's it, then you... Come on?"

………………

Two days after the auction, Long Wenxiu brought a group of people to send the things Qiu Shui auctioned to Qiu Shui's place.