But he was stopped by old man Murong.

"Forget it, you don't need to go, just keep a long memory in the future. If they don't want to say it, if you go there a hundred times, they won't say it either."

Murong Yu gritted her teeth, feeling a little guilty, and finally stopped in her tracks.

Then he asked the old man, "Wait a minute, is grandpa going out? When I went out just now, I saw Grandpa Zheng and the others coming too. It's in the yard next to us. Grandpa, do you want to go over and say hello?"

Murong's family and Zheng's family are both hermit families, so of course they have very close contacts in normal times.

The relationship between Murong Yu and some of the Zheng family's peers is also very good.

"Old man Zheng is here so soon?" Old Man Murong snorted coldly, "Usually he won't come until the end. This time he came so fast, it seems that he is also here for that one."

In the eyes of outsiders, their hidden family is the most powerful and richest family in Hua Country.

However, with so many supplies donated to the government at the beginning, their family has already been hollowed out by more than half.

In recent years, with the rapid development of various industries in Huaguo, some old-fashioned industries of their hidden family have gradually declined.

If their hermit family no longer seeks a breakthrough, they can only continue to gnaw at their roots. At that time, their hidden family will be over.

However, now more and more families are born in Huaguo, and they have taken the lead in all walks of life.

Their hidden family seems to be beautiful, but inside it is extremely empty.

Because the authorities keep a close eye on them.

Once they make a mistake, the officials will immediately launch thunderous measures against them.

Therefore, after so many years, neither the Murong family nor the Zheng family dared to act rashly. Take stricter care of the descendants of your own clan. Don't let them go out easily.

With fewer opportunities to go out, there will naturally be fewer opportunities to make mistakes.

However, as a result of doing so, there is also a big disadvantage.

That is, it is impossible for the children in the family to get proper exercise.

Just when Murong's family and Zheng's family were discussing about letting some family members go out to exercise.

The matter of Longteng shares gave them a blow to the head.

This is the official use of Longteng's shares to beat them.

This had to make them cautious.

Now, their two hermit families cannot act rashly.

On the contrary, the one over at King Ren's Mansion was swaggering and high-profile.

After that person frolicked in the capital, he ran to the magic capital again.

Not only did he take over the Qin family.

He even took over the Feng family from Modu.

Especially in the matter of anti-cancer drugs, although at the beginning, Hua Guo lost a lot of official face.

However, Yingguang Pharmaceutical's counterattack later slapped the face of Huaguo official back severely in the face of Mi Dadi Empire.

At the same time, it also improved Huaguo's reputation abroad.