Chapter 235 A Vulgar Car

Start from the beginning

Pipi used to be a purchasing agent for luxury goods.

Because it took a long time to do it.

Naturally, I also met a lot of luxury cabinet brothers and sisters. The relationship with them is also maintained very well.

At the beginning, Pipi just took some small videos of the luxury goods he purchased and put them on the Internet.

The purpose is to expand your purchasing agent business.

Later, he found that many people who liked him mistakenly thought that he bought those luxury goods himself. Thought he was a rich second generation. Comments and likes increased dramatically at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Pippi wanted to explain at first, but saw the surge in traffic and comments. He stopped trying to explain.

He thought, creating an image of a rich second generation for himself is more trustworthy than the image of a luxury shopping agent.

Also more attention-grabbing.

After the fans have accumulated to a certain level, it will definitely be more convenient for him to use his status as a "rich second generation" to do purchasing work.

Sure enough, in just three months, relying on various luxury videos, he accumulated an astonishing 200,000 fans.

After having a certain fan base, many advertisers approached him.

Want him to help sell products.

However, those who came to him were all small advertisers. The cost of promotion is not much, and the things are all very low-grade things.

He was afraid that it would affect his image as the rich second generation among fans, so he didn't answer.

Instead, he directly started the live broadcast to fans, and he helped customers buy luxury goods.

This made those fans even more convinced that he is a rich second generation.

Seeing that the brewing was almost done, he asked his friends to pretend to be fans. In the live broadcast room, I begged him to help buy some luxury goods.

At first, of course, Pippi directly refused.

However, under the begging of the "fans", he "reluctantly" agreed.

Since then, his daigou business has become more and more popular.

Before each live broadcast, he would go to greet the cabinet brothers and sisters of those luxury stores in advance.

Because he bought a lot of things, he also reached private deals with those familiar cabinet brothers and sisters before.

He goes to their counter to spend. The cabinet brother and the cabinet sister will return part of the commission to him.

Some directly secretly use employee discounts to buy goods and then resell them to him.

Because the rich second-generation image created by Pipi is very successful, many people ask him to help him buy luxury goods.

In the beginning, everyone didn't really believe him.

Later, some fans received the luxury goods he helped to buy one after another. After checking them at the counter, they confirmed that they were genuine.

More and more people are looking for him to buy luxury goods.

With those discounts and cash rebates alone, Pipi earns more than 300,000 yuan a month.

At the same time, he can also rely on his relationship to obtain certain limited-edition luxury goods that others cannot obtain.

This also makes his fans trust him even more.