Chapter 234 Golden Supercar

Start from the beginning

As a result, Lu Xue was cultivated into an arrogant and self-indulgent character.

The Lu family is a second-rate family in the Kyoto circle.

Feng Zhen and Lu Xue fell in love at first sight?

Qiu Shui remembered that Lu Xue was only in her twenties.

Feng Zhen is in his fifties.

As a result, the two fell in love at first sight?

This matter, no matter how you think about it, it is incredible!

"Hehe, ridiculous." Lou Yuchen remembered that Feng Zhen said that he and his mother were in love.

The so-called love was only because his mother was still the eldest lady of the Lou family at that time.

Wait until my mother loses everything. Feng Zhen also said that Feng Yuehe is his true love.

People in the Modu circle have been saying that Feng Zhen'ai has suffered a lot from Feng Yuehe, and that's why he has never left her for so many years.

Now, the Feng family is gone, and another Ms. Lu has come.

And Feng Zhen sent his favorite Feng Yuehe to a mental hospital for the sake of Miss Lu.

This Feng really loves, it's really cheap!

Even if Feng Zhen came to him at the beginning, he should have known the news that he and Qiu Shui were together in advance. Because he has the value of use, he will come to him.

If Feng Zhen really misses his son, he really has him in his heart.

He has been in Shanghai for so many years, why didn't Feng Zhen come to see him?

You know, the Feng family did not imprison Feng Zhen.

Lou Yuchen still often heard news about Feng Zhen taking Feng Yuehe out for shopping.

Therefore, Lou Yuchen already knew.

On Feng Zhen's surface, the love, family affection, and friendship shown are all fake.

Only money is real.

It's a pity that his mother didn't see Feng Zhen clearly back then. I thought Feng Zhen really loved her.

"Love at first sight? Do you believe it?" Qiu Shui asked Bai Xiongying and the other three.

Mr. Lin put down his teacup, "After the Feng family's accident, Feng Zhen told the outside world that Mr. Lou is his son. Since the Qin family and the Ren family's accident, the Lu family seems to want to take over. They knew some time ago about Mr. Qiu's hidden The news that the aristocratic family gave up is false. Therefore, they want to rely on Mr. Qiu's strength."

"The Lu family is really willing. The fourth lady of the Lu family is only in her twenties, and Feng Zhen is already fifty." Mr. Yun sighed.

"Lu Xue should also have taken a fancy to Feng Zhen's face. Otherwise, there is no way he would agree." Qiu Shui heard from Zhang Jiayun and the others that Lu Xue was famously fond of playing in the capital circle.

She has a good appearance and figure, a good family background, and a generous shot.

I just like good-looking men.

It is estimated that Lu Xue has taken a fancy to Feng Zhen's face.

One loves money, the other loves face, they are really a perfect match.

Of course, Qiu Shui also admitted that when he fell in love with Lou Yuchen at first sight, a large part of him was bewitched by Lou Yuchen's face.

This dog is really helpless. Therefore, Qiu Shui also understood Lu Xue very well.