Chapter 233 Disgusting

Start from the beginning

It wasn't once or twice that Feng Yuehe went crazy, and both of them were used to it.

So, don't care at all. What they care about most now is their husband.

The most important thing now is to rescue their husbands.

Everything else is easy to say.

"This..." Feng Zhen hesitated, "Sister-in-law, second sister-in-law, it's not that I don't want to save them. I really have no choice."

"How can there be no way, third uncle, you will definitely have a way." Aunt Feng was so anxious that she was about to cry.

Mrs. Feng has already burst into tears, "Third Uncle, I know, what we did was really wrong before. But we will change, we will really change. You will help the old man for the sake of raising you for so many years. Help them."

"Second sister-in-law, I never blamed you." Feng Zhen spoke from his heart.

Although, in Feng's family, they are often ridiculed by them sneeringly.

The old man was also very strict with him.

However, he never lacked food and clothing for him.

Externally, he has always insisted that he is the third master of the Feng family.

Over the years, Feng Zhen has gotten used to it. I don't think there is anything to blame.

"It's just sister-in-law. Second sister-in-law, as you all know, I'm in Feng's family, except for some fixed properties. Other company affairs are managed by father, elder brother, and second brother. I can't get involved at all. Now I was also very anxious when something like this happened, and I wanted to save them, but there was really nothing I could do."

Feng Zhen, this third master Feng, is really in name only.

Mrs. Feng and Mrs. Feng also knew that Feng Zhen was telling the truth. But now, apart from Feng Zhen, they really don't know who to rely on.

"Yuexin, why don't you go to Qin Sheng for a try?" Feng Zhen said to his niece who was standing aside all the time, dressed in a famous brand and dressed in exquisite fashion.

Feng Yuexin is Feng Jing's daughter, who is about to be married and engaged to Qin Sheng.

Feng Yuexin pursed her lips and said, "Do you think I didn't look for it? I have called Qin Sheng no less than ten times. But Qin Sheng just didn't answer my call. Besides, we also went to the place where Qin Sheng lived to look for him. But The people there said that both Qin Sheng and Qin Ze have already left. Otherwise, my mother and the others would not have come to look for you. "

Originally, Feng Yuexin was full of joy about the marriage with the Qin family.

After all, the Qin family is one of the four major families in Kyoto, if she married Qin Sheng.

From now on, she will be the wife of the head of the Qin family.

For this marriage, she is absolutely willing.

This time when she heard that Qin Sheng was coming to see her, she was full of joy!

The two also chatted happily.

Very satisfied with each other.

Unexpectedly, the whole family was arrested the next day.

Not only the whole family was arrested, but even his fiancé was arrested.

After coming out, Feng Yuexin wanted to contact Qin Sheng immediately.

As a result, Qin Sheng never answered her calls.