Chapter 231 Exploded

Start from the beginning

Hidden family? Qiu Shui thought to himself, when did he say that he was a member of the hidden family.

Why do these families always like to put various names on themselves.

Qiu Shui found it extremely funny and said to Qin Ze: "Qin Ze, without the Qin family, what do you think you are?"

Qin Ze's face was instantly livid, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Qiu Shui, are you looking for death?"

"Can you change the line?" Qiu Shui sneered, then glanced at the overturned dining table behind Qin Ze behind Lu Qiang and the others.

That messy appearance formed a strong contrast with this exquisite and beautiful environment.

It made Qiu Shui very uncomfortable.

Although many people have come up to make trouble recently.

However, Qin Ze was the first one who dared to flip the table here.

"It seems that the lesson from last time was not deep enough, and you were sent all the way here to give away the head."

Qiu Shui directly waved to the security personnel standing aside and said, "Catch them all, dare to come to my castle in the air and overturn the table. It seems that the Qin family didn't let you bring your brains when you went out!"

The security personnel didn't touch them before, that's because Qiu Shui told them not to do anything without his order recently.

I remembered when Qin Ze and the others arrogantly flipped the table and humiliated them with various languages.

They couldn't bear it anymore.

Now, Qiu Shui gave an order.

A group of security guards immediately went to the ground in twos and threes, and restrained this group of rich second generations who didn't exercise much and were as weak as rookies.

"Let go of me, Qiu Shui, you are crazy, how dare you treat me like this?" Qin Ze didn't expect that Qiu Shui would be arrested without saying a word.

Qiu Shui didn't bother to bother him, and directly said to Lu Guangshen: "Be careful about the person, and calculate the loss tonight. Let the people of the Qin family redeem him at three times the price. If you don't come to redeem him by tonight, tomorrow Just hang him on the gate. Let those who are going to make trouble take a good look at what will happen if they come here to make trouble."

"Yes." Lu Guangshen looked at Qiushui with excitement in his eyes.

The boss is preparing to fight back?

After hearing Qiushui's words, Qin Ze yelled furiously, "Qiu Shui, you dare to touch me. Believe it or not, our Qin family demolished your dilapidated hotel."

Lu Qiang also said angrily: "Qiu Shui, if you dare to treat Young Master Qin like this, the Qin family will not let you go. You'd better think clearly."

Lu Qiang originally came with Qin Ze to teach Qiushui a lesson.

Unexpectedly, Qiu Shui didn't care about the Qin family at all.

"It's so noisy, shut their mouths up." Qiu Shui has met many second and third generations in the circle of Kyoto.

However, as stupid as Qin Ze, he sent his face up again and again for him to slap. Really rare species.

With Qin Ze being so brainless, it's no wonder that Mr. Qin gave up on him so easily.

No, maybe from the very beginning, Mr. Qin never recognized him.