The people below replied: "There is absolutely nothing wrong, this is the news from our people in the Bai family. Bai Xiongying has asked someone to throw out Bai Yan's things. Bai Yan has moved to the villa in Wangjing Prefecture inside."

"Then what's going on between the Lin family and the Yun family?"

Mr. Feng is not so simple, he just believed what the visitor said.

If only the Bai family took action, and the Lin and Yun families remained indifferent, then the issue of Qiushui being abandoned by the Hermit family because of Lou Yuchen would need to be investigated.

"The Lin family and the Yun family can't see anything on the surface. However, our people found out that Mr. Lin canceled the birthday banquet held in the air castle three months later."

"The Yun family also canceled the rooms reserved in the castle in the air. Moreover, these two families have also ordered the people below not to allow any contact with people in the castle in the air."

Mr. Feng then asked, "What about Qiushui?"

"Qiu Shui has been in the castle in the air, and hasn't gone out for the past two days."

Mr. Feng waved his hand, "Okay, I understand. You continue to send people to watch them. Be careful, don't let people see you."

Wait until that person leaves.

Mr. Feng called the housekeeper again and asked him to bring the other two people who were sent out to investigate.

Same question, same answer.

The answers of those two people were basically exactly the same as those of the person just now.

Only then did Mr. Feng completely believe it.

Feng Jing immediately said: "Dad, if this is the case, then the news should be true. The Hidden Family has given up on Qiushui, and Qiushui is not from the Fang family. Then we have nothing to worry about."

Feng Ling also agreed, "That's right, after all, we found out the news ourselves. The Hermit family is a relatively traditional family. If Qiu Shui wants to be with that bastard, it is very likely that he has violated the family rules of the Hermit family. So , it is understandable that Qiushui would be given up."

"This afternoon is the press conference. As soon as the press conference is over, the overwhelming publicity will begin. Our Feng family will also take off with this wind." Feng Jing fantasized that he would take over the Feng family after taking off. What an infinite scenery.

"I hope." Mr. Feng was always vaguely uneasy. But I can't say what I'm worried about.

Judging from the current situation, it seems that the Yinshi family has really given up on Qiushui.

Otherwise, it would be impossible to explain why the three major families were willing to secretly help the Feng family after surrendering to Qiushui.

Why are you suddenly no longer dealing with castles in the air?

What Mr. Feng and the others didn't know was.

The person they trusted with all their heart just now, left the Feng family, and parked his car on the side of the road without a camera.

Then he took out another mobile phone from the hidden compartment of the car. Called Lou Yuchen.

"It's me. That's right, they have already believed it. Don't worry, the Bai family and the others have already taken corresponding actions. Those two people will only find exactly the same things as I found. The Feng family can't Do not believe."

The System Forces Me to Show off My Wealth [Book Two]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें