Chapter 226 Tea and Tea Set

Start from the beginning

Lou Yuchen's smile instantly melted like ice and snow, the spring breeze blowing against his face, and the peach blossoms were in full bloom. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

Qiu Shui couldn't help being amazed.

Qiu Shui couldn't help but walked over, stretched out his hand, tugged at Lou Yuchen's cheek, and said, "I just said, you look good when you smile."

Lou Yuchen held his hands, then lowered his head and put his forehead against Qiushui's.

"What do you want for breakfast? I'll make it for you."

Lou Yuchen's voice was a little hoarse, deeper than usual. But it looks extraordinarily sexy.

"Three delicacies soup dumplings." Qiu Shui said bluntly.

"Okay, I'll do it for you after exercising." After Lou Yuchen finished speaking, he took Qiu Shui to run together.

After running, Lou Yuchen went directly to the back kitchen of the hotel.

Originally, the chef of the hotel was afraid that Lou Yuchen would not be able to cook well. Be ready to guide from the sidelines.

In the end, it turned out that Lou Yuchen was more skilled than them in what he did.

The soup filled Xiaolongbao made tastes even better than theirs.

Qiu Shui ate the familiar steamed buns, and said to Lou Yuchen with a look of enjoyment, "You really made delicious ones."

"It's delicious, so I'll eat two more." Lou Yuchen took another small steamed bun filled with soup and put it in Qiushui's bowl.

Qiu Shui was not polite.

For breakfast, I ate twenty soup-filled dumplings.

And then served with a glass of freshly squeezed corn juice, perfect.

Qiu Shui invited Mr. Lin and the others to come over for tea at ten o'clock.

Mr. Lin and the others will arrive at half past nine.

Mr. Lin and Mr. Yun each brought a grandson of their own.

Bai Xiongying brought Bai Jing and Bai Yan over.

After everyone was seated, Lou Yuchen took out a clean tea set.

Qiu Shui casually took out a can of tea from under the coffee table.

When Mr. Lin and the others saw the jar, they were instantly dumbfounded.

"This..." Mr. Lin pointed at the tea pot, his voice trembling with shock.

"Mr. Qiu, can I have a look at this tea?" Old Master Yun was also shocked and asked cautiously.

"No problem." Qiu Shui handed over the tea pot casually.

Unexpectedly, when Mr. Yun saw Qiu Shui so casually, he stretched out his hands nervously and cautiously to take it.

Everyone looked at Mr. Yun.

Grandpa Yun took the tea pot carefully, and first looked at the golden dragon carved on the tea pot.

Then, carefully opened the lid of the tea pot.

One look, two smells, three tastes.

Old Master Yun drank the Golden Rain Dragon Robe before.

Therefore, I am very familiar with the tea leaves of the Golden Rain Dragon Robe.

It was obvious at a glance that the tea leaves in this tea pot were exactly the same as the tea leaves in the Golden Rain Dragon Robe he had obtained before.