"No, why are your words exactly the same as the advertising slogan of a jewelry brand?"

If Qiu Shui remembers correctly, a certain jewelry brand also claims that each person can only order one ring from their brand in a lifetime.

Each person can only customize one, but as long as it is not him who customizes the ring, he can have as many rings as he wants.

In fact, it was just a gimmick.

"It's not the same. They are advertising, we are sincere."

Lou Yuchen looked at Qiushui with an extraordinarily sincere gaze.

Qiu Shui said: "Then what if we separate in the future?"

"No." Lou Yuchen immediately retorted.

Lou Yuchen originally thought that Qiu Shui would ask him why.

Unexpectedly, Qiushui smiled and said: "Well, I don't think you will either. I look so good-looking, you like me, and I like you too. People who are willing to spend so much money to support you are the only ones in this world , shouldn’t it be gone?”

Hearing these words, Lou Yuchen was stunned for a moment.

The system was also stunned, and couldn't help but ask Qiu Shui, "Master, what about your face?"

"My face ran away from home today." Qiu Shui answered the system very honestly.

"So," Qiu Shui said with a smile to Lou Yuchen, "Do you want to ask me what style I like?"

Lou Yuchen also laughed.

Smile like peach blossoms in February, blossoming in full bloom. It's breathtakingly beautiful.

He said, "Okay honey, what kind of ring do you like?"

Qiu Shui said: "I like a ring that can enclose myself in your heart forever."

system:"……"

It can't be done, this wave of dog food, it is almost bloated to death.

So, why did it suddenly come out to eat this wave of dog food?

Is it because I haven't eaten enough recently?

After Qiushui returned the phone to Lou Yuchen, he asked Lou Yuchen to tie him a tie.

And the tie he chose was exactly what Lou Yuchen said just now that it matched his clothes today, but it was actually the one he picked up casually.

Lou Yuchen was very proficient in tying a tie, and Qiu Shui felt that it looked much better than his own.

"I think it should be enough to give Liang Zitao face today, right? After all, it's rare for me to wear a tie today."

In autumn, it is rare to change into a suit, and even less to wear a tie.

If Liang Zitao hadn't sent a message at noon today to ask them to dress up grandly, he might not have worn a tie.

After all, the dragon embroidered suit he is wearing now is a casual style, and there is no need to wear a tie in the first place.

"Well, it's enough to give him face." Lou Yuchen said that if Liang Zitao didn't appreciate it, he could help him blow Liang Zitao's head.

Well, on Go.

Qiu Shui agreed.

Looking at the time, it was getting late, and Lou Yuchen hadn't changed his clothes yet, so he immediately said, "Okay, then you should change your clothes quickly and get ready to go. Liang Zitao should be here soon."