Chapter 216 Single Family Villa

Magsimula sa umpisa

Qiu Shui: "A very powerful investor?"

"Yes, it's the hotel in the sky in Shanghai. I heard that they have invested 20 million yuan in them. They are a monster with a market value of more than 200 billion yuan. I don't know how the Zhongtian Go team got on this monster."

Liang Zitao was a little envious.

After hearing Liang Zitao's words, Qiu Shui was instantly speechless.

Lou Yuchen was also slightly taken aback.

After working on it for a long time, is it someone under him who invests and poachs the corner of his boss?

Looking at Qiu Shui again, his expression froze.

Lou Yuchen couldn't help but turned slightly sideways, clenched his right hand into a fist, put it next to his mouth, and coughed lightly twice. To conceal the curvature of the corners of his mouth.

However, the smile in his eyes gave him away.

Qiu Shui said to him with a look of lovelessness: "Laugh if you want, don't give me face."

"Ahem, no, you read it wrong." Lou Yuchen immediately returned to a serious look.

"What's wrong?"

Liang Zitao looked puzzled at the interaction between the two.

Guo Chengyu and Zhao Li, who sat in the lower seats, were also full of doubts.

I don't know why, but I always feel that the new boss in front of me seems very high and unpredictable.

The interaction with Loushen is also mysterious, and the words are said in such a way that only the two of them can understand.

"It's okay. Continue the topic just now." Of course Qiu Shui would not tell such a shameful truth.

He said directly to Liang Zitao: "I remember, I also invested 10 million in you. If someone offers a high price to poach people, won't you increase the price?"

"Do you think I don't want to? I dream about it!"

Liang Zitao looked puzzled: "Our area will soon be demolished. At the end of this month, our club will be relocated. Besides the club, we have to find a new place to live. Because our club here On the ground floor, the second and third floors are where all our club personnel live."

"Before, Chen and I raised money just to be able to buy a place of our own, so as not to be forced to move out due to various reasons."

After hearing Liang Zitao's words, Qiu Shui was stunned.

He asked Lou Yuchen, "Do you live upstairs?"

"Yes." Lou Yuchen nodded, "The second and third floors are the dormitories of our club."

"You rent here, how much is the monthly rent?"

Although the buildings here are old, but because they are close to No. 1 commercial street, the rent should not be cheap.

Lou Yuchen: "The whole building, 80,000 Chinese coins a month."

Liang Zitao said: "If our place is considered cheap, the shops on No. 1 Street across the street are as big as ours, and the monthly rent for the shops alone is more than 100,000. The ones near the Brilliant Building are even more outrageous, and the prices have to double. Not to mention, the rent in the Brilliant Building."

The total area of ​​their stores here is actually only 130 square meters.

When Lou Yuchen and Liang Zitao rented this place, they wanted it to be easy to get in and out of.