Chapter 214 I'm Not in a Good State Today

Comenzar desde el principio

"Understood." After Lu Guangshen bowed slightly, he left with his assistant.

It wasn't until he left Qiushui's area and returned to Lu Guangshen's office that the assistant breathed a sigh of relief.

He patted Lu Guangshen on his chest and said, "Huh, manager, I don't think the boss is that scary. He's much easier to talk to than the previous boss."

This assistant has also followed Lu Guangshen for several years.

He also knows a lot about his previous boss.

The previous boss, though trusted the manager. But they will still hold most of the rights in their hands.

Moreover, the requirements for every employee in the hotel are very strict.

These employees, absolutely part, are very afraid of the previous boss.

But now the boss is different.

He was young, and when he spoke, he didn't have that superior tone.

Will talk and laugh with their subordinates.

It's also very comfortable to get along with.

From the restraint at the beginning, the assistant gradually relaxed during the conversation with Qiu Shui.

"Easy to talk to?" Lu Guangshen slapped the assistant on the head directly, "You said you have been with me for several years, why is your brain not clear?"

The assistant held his head and said with an aggrieved face, "Manager, what did I say wrong again?"

Lu Guang deeply hated Tiebucheng and said: "The boss was trying to trick you just now, you idiot. In a few or two sentences, you just took out your old self. If you let you chat with the boss for a while longer, the boss will take it If you sell it, you probably have to count the money to the boss!"

"No way?" The assistant's eyes widened, recalling the chat with Qiushui just now.

Suddenly, I found that I seemed to have really told the boss some of my own information, as well as some things about other colleagues.

When he was chatting with Qiu Shui, he didn't notice anything wrong at all.

"Fortunately, Uncle, I didn't tell the boss about you and me." The assistant said, patting his chest with lingering fear.

Lu Guang rolled his eyes at him, "You didn't say it, you just said that your father is my elder brother."

That's right, Lu Guangshen's assistant is Lu Guangshen's eldest brother's son, also Lu Guangshen's own nephew. His name is Lu Tongsheng.

Lu Guangshen was really speechless about his nephew.

This child is sometimes very smart, but sometimes his brain seems to be flooded.

If it weren't for his really good professional ability, Lu Guangshen wouldn't dare to keep him by his side.

Lu Guangshen asked Lu Tongsheng, "Do you know how the manager of the Demon King's Kyoto area was fired?"

Lu Tongsheng said: "I know. At that time, the boss went to a store in the magic capital of Kyoto for an unannounced visit. It happened that the store manager of that store was the sister-in-law of the regional manager. The manager of that store not only violated the employee rules and regulations, but also insulted a customer at that time. I killed the boss. I also want to drive the boss out of the store."

Lu Guangshen said: "Just when you went downstairs to make tea, the boss told me about the regional manager. He also said that employees should do their jobs well. Guess what, the boss said this, is it What's the meaning?"