Chapter 206 Do You Dare To Take This Card

Start from the beginning

To be precise, illegitimate children are not welcome in both big and small families.

Unless the ability of this illegitimate child is strong enough to make people forget his identity.

The education of illegitimate children and children born of regular wives is different.

Children born in big families will be able to observe words and emotions from an early age.

Even if the character is domineering and arrogant, it will depend on the occasion.

What to say and what not to say. It's all clear in my heart.

It's been a while since Qin Ze was found by the Qin family.

If Mr. Qin is really at ease with him, he will definitely find someone to teach him.

And Qin Ze would not make so many jokes as soon as he came back.

"It's a pity for Qin Lin. If it wasn't for that accident, he would be the heir now. These things today would not have happened."

Fang Cheng still had a good impression of Qin Lin.

It can even be said that they can be regarded as good friends.

Qin Lin is the child of Qin Guoming's wife.

Since the accident, he has been unconscious.

After the accident at the beginning, the Qin family and Qin Lin's mother's natal family, the Lin family, broke off completely.

Everything about Qin Lin's incident at the beginning showed that it was really just an accident.

However, when Qin Ze, the illegitimate son, was brought back, the so-called accident seemed suspicious.

Some time ago, Qin Lin was forcefully picked up by the Lin family.

…………

At this time in the Zhang family, Zhang Jiatai was playing Go with Mr. Zhang.

After Zhang Jiatai put Hei Zi down, he smiled and said to Mr. Zhang, "Grandpa, I won."

Mr. Zhang glanced at the chessboard, put down the white chess in his hand, shook his head, and sighed, "I'm getting old, I can't compare to you young people."

"Grandpa, you're still strong, you're not old." When Zhang Jiatai said this, his tone was very certain, without any flattery.

And with his personality, he basically can't do things to please others.

"You, you just want grandpa to help you look after the house for a few more years, don't think I don't know." Mr. Zhang likes Zhang Jiatai, his grandson very much.

Although Zhang Jiatai's hobbies have always been in Go, his talent in business is not bad at all.

And, there's nothing wrong with having a favorite hobby.

On the contrary, Mr. Zhang felt the resilience of his grandson because his grandson liked one thing and insisted on it for so many years.

"Okay, that's it for today." Mr. Zhang picked up the teacup on the table, took a sip of sweet hot tea, and said, "Jiatai, let's talk about what happened just now."

When they were playing chess just now, someone passed the news of Tianyage.

It's just that Zhang Jiatai and Mr. Zhang didn't pay attention to it immediately, but insisted on finishing the chess they were playing.

Zhang Jiatai said indifferently: "There is nothing to say, the Qin family should have expected today's result since they came back from picking up that illegitimate child."