Chapter 205 Rebellion

Começar do início

"Not for revenge? Then why are you here? What is he doing here?"

Qiu Shui pointed at Qin Ze on the ground with a cold expression.

For a while, Qin Ze finally regained his strength.

While struggling, he gritted his teeth and roared at Qiu Shui: "Qiu Shui, how dare you let the bodyguard kick this young master? You want to die."

"Looking for death?" Qiu Shui walked up to Qin Ze, condescendingly looking down at Qin Ze who was pinned to the ground by the bodyguards.

Sneered and said: "Dare to make trouble in Tianyage, I think you are the one who is courting death, right?"

Qiu Shui knew that Qin Ze, the illegitimate son of the Qin family who had just been found, was brainless. But he didn't expect Qin Ze to be so brainless.

I have learned a lot of lessons before, and now I am still so ignorant when I go out.

Where is Tianyage, although the system didn't say it clearly before.

But Qiu Shui knew that this place was home to the four major families, and they couldn't be offended easily.

In other words, Tianyage's power is stronger than that of the four major families.

Now that Qin Ze dared to cause trouble here, it would undoubtedly be courting death.

"Who said this young master caused trouble. This young master, I just came to clean up the box." Qin Ze didn't expect that the person in the box would be Qiu Shui.

"Qiu Shui, I'm telling you, I've reserved the supreme box today. If you're sensible, get out of here. Otherwise, I'll let you go around today."

Qiu Shui was really amused by Qin Ze's words.

However, because of the close proximity, Qiu Shui could vaguely smell the alcohol on Qin Ze's body.

This guy, shouldn't he be drinking fake wine?

Otherwise, how could you say such a funny thing.

Qiu Shui looked at Lu Qiang and the others who shrunk their heads and seemed to be trying to minimize their presence.

"Tell me, what gave him the courage to say this?"

"this……"

Lu Qiang and the others faltered, but couldn't explain why.

In fact, they couldn't stand it anymore.

They estimated that Qin Ze drank too much last night. I may not be fully awake today. Otherwise it wouldn't be like this.

However, it is true that at this time, Qin Ze's brain has not completely recovered from the anesthesia of alcohol.

Therefore, Qiu Shui said unscrupulously: "Qiu Shui, don't think that it is great to have someone behind you. Our Qin family has reached a cooperation with the Ren family. We are going to have dinner together in this box today. If you don't give up the box today Come out, do you think the Ren family will let Ren Yingying marry you?"

Some time ago, Qin Ze also heard about it. The news that Qiu Shui is about to become the grandson-in-law of the Ren family.

He believed that the reason why Qiushui was so confident was because of the Ren family.

After all, the Ren family is the head of the four major families.

As for the matter of the Hermit Family, Qin Ze didn't know much about it.

Because she was in confinement recently, she didn't even know much about the Fang family.

Therefore, he believes that the reason why Qiu Shui dared to be so arrogant before was not because of some hermit family, but because of the Ren family.