Chapter 202 Sorry, Yours is Fake

Start from the beginning

The other party's voice was full of respect and humility.

Qiu Shui glanced at Feng Zi, and turned on the loudspeaker.

"Hello, I have a friend who ordered a limited-edition watch worth more than two million yuan from you. I want to ask if it has arrived."

"May I ask what your friend's name is, and I'll look it up for you right now."

When Feng Zi heard this voice, he felt extremely strange.

"Cut", and then said: "You really know how to put on a show, and you are really thick-skinned. Who is your friend? Also, this person is not my friend at all. My friend is only thirty-two years old. This man's voice , at least forty years old."

Qiu Shui ignored him, but continued to talk to the phone: "His name is Feng Zi, the wind of the scenery, Zi of Mu Xinzi."

"Okay, Young Master Qiu, wait a moment. I'll check it for you right now."

Soon, the people over there seemed to be calling the shots.

"Quick, let me check to see if we have a customer named Feng Zi who ordered a watch worth more than two million yuan. The customer's name is Feng Scenery, Zi of Mu Xinzi."

Because the speaker is turned on, the sound is so loud that the people around can basically hear it.

Feng Zi and the others thought that Qiu Shui was doing it for face, so he found someone randomly and insisted on acting.

All of them were playful, as if watching Qiushui's performance silently.

Feng Zi even said to Qiu Shui: "The actor you found is pretty good at acting like that!"

And the employees of Hongcai Trading behind them actually had the same idea.

However, because Qiushui was Zhou Dagang's friend, it was difficult for them to speak out.

Facing Feng Zi's taunting words, Qiu Shui didn't care, but quietly waited for the other party's reply.

Less than a minute passed, and soon, the other party had a reply.

"Qiu Shao, I checked for you. I didn't find the order form of any of your friends who ordered watches from us. Maybe the system order has been delayed. I don't know which store your friend ordered the watch from. , maybe I can check it for you directly at the store."

Qiu Shui didn't speak, just handed over the phone, and said to Feng Zi, "Come on, tell me."

"What store, I ordered it directly from my friend. There is no order form at all."

Feng Zi pointed at Qiushui's mobile phone and said, "I mean uncle. Do you know that impersonating others is illegal? My friend is the regional general manager of the watch family in Kyoto. You pretend to be my friend in front of me. You are committing suicide." Way!"

Feng Zi glanced at Qiu Shui, and said suspiciously: "Could you be some kind of scam gang? You specialize in pretending to be other people to cheat?"

Feng Zi's words directly confused the general manager of the area opposite the phone.

He finally knew why Qiu Shui called him.

Hearing what he said, this person knew that he was definitely not Qiu Shui's friend.

Most likely, it was someone Qiu Shui hated.

The reason why Qiushui came to him was probably to expose the other party, to slap him in the face.

In just a split second, the general manager of this area had several detours in his mind.

Last time Qiushui swept away the men's watches in Longteng's entire store, but the manager of the watch family was so envious.