Chapter 201 Bragging?

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about. I'm still to blame for this, you are the one who dawdled. You changed several sets of clothes before going out."

Liang Liang immediately apologized: "Yes, yes, it's all my fault."

This couple of newlyweds really exuded an aura called dog food all over their bodies.

"I said, you two are almost done." Ouyang Xu, who was sitting in the middle of the two couples, said helplessly, "I have offended someone as a single dog. It's okay to be abused by the dog in the car, but I will be abused by you two when I come here. I'm too miserable."

"Also?" Liang Liang turned to look at Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen.

Suddenly realized.

"Okay, let's all sit down and talk. Don't stand in the way of others." Qiu Shui pulled Lou Yuchen to sit down.

After bringing Qiushui and others back, Zhou Dagang said, "Then I'm going to compete."

"Go." Liang Liang waved his hand, and then sat down with his arms around Zhao Rongrong.

"No, Liangzi, do you know what I mean by what I just said?" Seeing that Liang Liang didn't respond, Ouyang Xu became puzzled.

Liang Liangdao: "I know, you are talking about Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen being together."

"Aren't you surprised?"

Ouyang Xu remembered that neither he nor Zhou Dagang had told him about it.

How could Liang Liang be so calm after knowing about it?

"I already knew about the two of them." Liang Liang smiled and kissed Zhao Rongrong on the cheek, "Is that right, my wife?"

Zhao Rongrong saw that everyone was looking around, and immediately shyly pushed Liang Liang away, then Mei glared at him, "Be careful."

Ouyang Xu was surprised when he heard Liang Liang's words, "When did you know?"

"Well, it should be earlier than you." Liang Liang glanced at Qiushui, "You think so? Qiushui?"

Qiu Shui remembered the incident when Liang Liang and Zhao Rongrong wanted to match him and Bai Jing.

It is understandable that Bai Jing would tell Liang Liang and Zhao Rongrong about his relationship with Lou Yuchen.

If it wasn't for that incident, he and Lou Yuchen would probably still be ordinary friends now.

Speaking of which, Bai Jing was actually the catalyst for him and Lou Yuchen to be together.

Therefore, Qiu Shui shrugged and said, "There is nothing wrong with Liangzi's words."

Ouyang Xu said in shock: "You all know that Dagang and I were foolishly kept in the dark? No, you are too unbrotherly. You have to make it up to Dagang and me."

"Come on, there is still compensation. Didn't you two just get a million compensation?"

Liang Liang rolled his eyes, "If I get tied up once, I can get one million. Then I can be tied up a hundred times."

Ouyang Xu said: "Can it be the same?"

Liang Liang curled his lips, "Why is it different? Now tell me, among you people, except me and Rong Rong, which one of you doesn't have more than one million deposits?"

"Yes, Mr. Lou next to me." Qiu Shui pointed to Lou Yuchen.

"Cut." Liang Liang said contemptuously: "It's not easy for him to want money. Just play a game of chess casually, that's the kind with millions. He's a chess god. How can we ordinary people get along with him?" Compare?"