Emma smiles. "We can find the ducks, Hope. As long we are far away from horse poop...."

"We are going deeper into the park." She takes Hope from Killian and then walked into the park more.

Henry comes home straight from school. "He-wy!!" Hope walks over to her brother.

He takes his coat off. "Hi, Hope." He holds his sister on his hip. "Are you ready for H time?"

"Yes!"

"How was school today, son?"

"It was good. How is Mom?"

"She was nauseous most of the morning. She is getting ready for her appointment."

Emma was nervous, waiting in the waiting room, she was shaking and filling out her paper. Killian laid his hand on her leg. "Emma, I am right here, love." He hugged his wife. "You and the little one are with me. You are not alone." She calmed down knowing her husband was there with her.

"Emma Jones?"

They walked into the room together, Emma changed into a gown. He held her hand. "I am right here, love." Emma leaned against his chest.

Dr.Peirce was happy to see Emma again. "Hi, Emma. Hi, Killian."

"Hi, Dr.Peirce."

"What can I do for you today?"

"To confirm a pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago, it was positive."

Dr. Peirce smiles. "I need to examine you." Emma laid back and puts her legs through the stirrups. Killian has not left Emma's side. She examines Emma, Killian was holding his wife's hand. "You are 5 weeks pregnant, Emma!"

"I am?"

"Yes." Emma began crying. "Do you want a sonogram?"

"Yes."

"Aye, we would love that."

Emma pulled her shirt up to expose her abdominal as Dr.Peirce was preparing for the sonogram. He held his swan's hand and kissed her on the head. "We are having another baby."

"Yes, we are, love."

"I am going to do a different type of sonogram up your uterus."

Emma winces, knowing the stick will go through her vagina. "Okay."

Killian noticed his swan's face. "Swan?"

Emma gripped his hands. "Stay."

"I am not going anywhere, love." Dr. Perice goes the sonogram inside of Emma's uterues.Killian was rubbing his wife's hands. She was very uncomfortbale.

"There is your baby, Emma. There is the little sac."

"Can we hear the heartbeat?"

"Not today. At 8 weeks, we can hear the baby's heartbeat." Emma smiled big and cried. She is having another baby with her husband. "Your due date is July 30th. Congratulations you two."

She wiped her tears away."Thank you." Killian was hugging his swan. "Do you want to see a picture of Hope?"

"Yes."

She takes her iPhone out from her purse and showed her a recent photo of Hope. "Hope has gotten so big. She looks a lot like you. How is Henry?"

"We recently moved backt o New York for my job. He is happy to be back in New York with his friends. He has gotten so tall. He is looking forward to have another sibling."

She hands Emma her sonograms."Here are your photos so you can show Henry and Hope their new sibling." Dr. Peirce left the room.

They look at the sonogram photos when Dr.Peirce left the room. Emma was still crying with happy tears. "Baby Jones." She rubs her abdominal. "I love you so much, baby. Your Daddy and I cannot wait to meet you, baby duckling."

Killian looked at the sonogram screen."Hi, little love. Dada loves you." He hugged his wife and kissed her head. "The youngest pirate of the crew will be joining us in July." He kissed his swan's abdominal. "We love you, baby Jones." He hugged his wife who was still crying. "We are having another baby, love. This baby is going to have it's Mommy always."

Emma cried more, with her final battle. She is hoping she does not have to fight it. "I do not know if I can..."

"The apprentice is going to help you, Emma. He told Henry and I that you are not going to die. You are going to be in our baby's life. He or she is going to have its Mommy with him or her life." He hugged his wife who felt safe in his arms.

Killian drove his swan home who was very giddy and kept looking at the sonogram photos. "We made this baby on my birthday."

"Yes, we did. You are going to be in this baby's life,love. I can feel it. Nothing is going to happen to the baby's, Mommy."

"I can't wait to show Henry and Hope."

"They are going to be so happy love." He helped his swan out of the yellow bug, since there was slush from the recent snow. "Killian."

"No, there is slush and ice. I do not want my swan or little love to get hurt." He helped his swan inside. She opened the door with her key.

Henry sees his Mom."Mom!" He hugged his Mom.

"Hi, kid. How was watching Hope?"

"I am giving Hope an art lesson after some Playhouse Disney . How was your appointment?"

"I am 5 weeks pregnant!"

Henry smiled big."Yes!" He hugged his Mom. Emma smiles at her son's excitement. "Lad, easy on your hugs to your Mom, son."

"Okay. I am excited."

"When is the baby due?"

"July 30th. We all are excited, kid. I have something to show you and Hope."

Hope runs to her Mommy. "Mama!"

Emma scooped her daughter in her arms. "Hi, Hope. Are you doing art with Henry?" Hope babbles holding a picture. "You made a pretty picture."

She sits on the couch putting Hope next to her. Henry joined his sister and Mom. "I went to see the baby doctor today. The doctor has a special camera to see the baby inside of my tummy."

Killian gives his swan the sonogram photos. She showed Henry and Hope the sonogram photos. "This is a picture of the baby in my tummy."

Henry takes a few of them. "Awesome!" He looked at them.

She knew Hope does not understand. Emma placed the photo on her abdominal. "This is where the baby is in my tummy." She points at her abdominal.

"Baby." She hugged her Mommy's tummy. Emma and Killian smile big at each other. She kissed her Mommy's tummy.

"Good job, Hope. You are being a great big sister to the baby."

"Do you want to see a photo of the baby, little love?"

Hope takes the sonogram photo from her Daddy. Hope babbles. "That is the baby growing inside of my tummy, sweetie."

"Baby!"

"That is your baby brother or sister, little love." Hope babbles.

Henry hugs his Mom. "All of my three ducklings are together."

Killian takes a photo of Emma smiling and hugging their children. He cannot believe they are going to have another baby for their crew. He placed the extra sonogram photos onto the refrigerator. "We cannot wait to meet you, baby pirate." He went to join his family on the couch, and wrapped his arm around his swan, their baby is safe, not in Maine. It is official another baby Jones is on it's way.