The Heart of the Gods - Part 3 - Loki x Thor x Reader

Thor watched as Loki led (Y/n) away. He hated to admit it, even if it was only to himself, but he was jealous of the time that the pair spent together. He had always known that there was something extra between his brother and (Y/n) that he had never shared with the beautiful goddess. Even from a young age he had been able to sense it. To feel it. And now that Loki's true heritage was known, the God of Thunder could quite understand why the pair had always been a little closer. They were stolen and abandoned children. (Y/n) a child of the world of fire. Of Muspelheim. The daughter of the sword wielding fire giant, Surtr. The protector of the land of flames. A child taken by Odin in hopes that he could control the next generation of fire giants, so that the gods would no longer have to fear the great giants of the burning world, if their queen had become an Asgardian goddess. No longer having to be scared that Surtr would emerge from his realm at the time of Ragnarök, if his daughter was protected on Asgard. And Loki, the son of the world of ice and snow. Of Jotunheim. The son of frost giant, Laufey. Abandoned and left to die because he had been too small and weak. Not good enough to be the next king of the frost giants. And despite the fact that Thor knew (Y/n) loved him, he knew that he would never have that same connection. That even though that fire and ice normally didn't mix, as far as Loki and (Y/n) were concerned, fire and ice were a perfect match. Thor letting out a heavy sigh as he leant against the elevator doors.

The God of Thunder was well aware that their bride kept a special smile just for his brother. Well aware of how (Y/n) would always look to Loki when she had needed someone to confide in. How she would be the one to console his brother when Odin was angered. Neither (Y/n) nor his Loki aware that Thor knew about all the times that she would curl up with the God of Mishchief and listen to his stories. That she would fall asleep with him as the rain would fall outside. And that was perhaps why Thor had always felt that he had to try harder. That he always had to impress her. The Thunder God wondering if that was how Loki had felt all his life when it came to their father. That he had to do just that little more to get the same amount of love. Thor pushing himself off the doors and making his way to his rooms. Consoling himself with the fact that (Y/n), even if she didn't love him as much as she did Loki. Would never let him see that. Would never hurt him. And no matter what, would always assure him that she loved them both the same.

                                                         >>-------------------------------<<

Loki opened the door to his rooms and led (Y/n) inside. The goddess finding that her Midgardian clothes were replaced by magnificent Asgardian garb, as soon as she stepped foot over the threshold.

"Did you not like my clothes? Thor told me that they were most suitable." (Y/n) chuckled, as Loki pulled her into his arms.

"They may be suitable for a mere Midgardian. But you are no Midgardian. And my bride deserves only the best." The God of Mischief hummed, as he slowly kissed her neck. The room no longer appearing as part of the Stark Tower. But as the bedroom that the two would share in the palace. The room that she had spent long nights in since she had been a child. Nights where she would fall asleep in the dark-haired god's arms.

"I liked them. But I think I like these better." The goddess continued, as her hands cupped her lover's cheeks. Loki losing himself in her warmth, as she looked deep into his eyes.

"Come and lay with me my love. I have a desire for you to tell me a story. For you to create magic in my minds eye. For you to love me like only mischief can." (Y/n) added. Her hands moving down Loki's arms until she could take his hands in hers. The daughter of fire giants leading him over the bed. The soft silk enveloping the pair as they fell onto the mattress. Loki smiling down at his bride as all vestige of clothing vanished. The touch of his hand causing an exquisite shiver to race down her spine.

"And what story do you wish me to tell you, my lady?" Loki enquired as he looked down at his love.

"Do you wish tales of heroes. Of great battles and glorious victories. Of other worlds...........?"

"No......I wish for a for a much simpler story. A love story. One that involves a simple boy and girl. The boy from a world of ice and snow. The girl from one of fire and flame. I wish you to tell me of their love. Of how, despite their differences, they knew that they were made for one another........."

"But that story still has more to be written.............." Loki said softly, as his head dropped to his bride's chest. Her fingers slowly combing through his raven black hair.

"That is true, my love. So, why don't we write more of it now. Why don't you and I create a love story for the ages. A story that will be told for generations to come. The story of the stolen girl and the abandoned boy." (Y/n) replied. Another smile pulling at her lips, as Loki raised his head.

"I would like that very much, my love." Loki's voice filled with lust and desire, as the light from outside the room was replaced by a night sky, and a thousand flickering candles.