The trash can is at the entrance of the community, and it takes five or six minutes to walk over.

Late at night in winter, the temperature drops dramatically. Lin Yuan craned his neck and moved slowly, like a small penguin walking in the ice and snow.

He and Yan Ting had not been like this for a long time, and walked hand in hand without any worries.

Lin Yuan buried the tip of his chin in a thick scarf, secretly cut the palm of the man's hand, and whispered, "Is your family okay?"

Although he always told himself that Yan Ting could solve everything, as long as he was obedient and obedient, he still couldn't help but worry.

Power is the most testative thing, which can make brothers and brothers fight each other.

There was also that car accident, Lin Yuan was protected by Yan Ting in his arms at the time, and he fainted quickly, unable to see the whole picture.

But he always felt that it was not an accident.

Yan Ting squeezed Lin Yuan's hand, meticulously did not let him blow cold wind, and slowly took a step forward, even the speed of speech slowed down, "Yuan yuan, do you think that wealth and power can really change a person's heart?"

Suddenly hearing such a profound question, Lin Yuan was stunned, stopped, looked up at the past, and nodded, "Yes." 

From ancient times to the present, how many examples are in front of us. <

Yan Ting smiled very lightly, reached out to help the little guy tie the loose scarf, and the low voice mixed with the night looked a little desolate, "I used to think that the feelings of the three of us brothers could be the same as always, not like others, because of the change of foreign objects."

Grasping Yan Ting's hand, Lin Yuan did not speak, thinking in his heart that it was no wonder that in the book, you ended up dying young.

Attaching too much importance to feelings, it is myself who hurts after all.

Although Lin Yuan was only eighteen years old, he saw family affection more thoroughly than anyone else.

Once upon a time, he was born without a father. The mother was pregnant before marriage, was looked down upon, and the neighbors around her pointed fingers.

He was only a month old when he was kicked out of the house by his grandparents with his mother.

His mother raised him with hard work, but at the age of sixteen, she sold him to a man with □□.

Lin Yuan managed to escape, and when he escaped from the clutches of the devil, there was no good piece of skin and flesh on his body.

The perverted man thought he was old, didn't mess with him, just used him as a violent vent, and would whip him several times a day.

After escaping, Lin Yuan did not return home and wandered outside alone. He had slept in bridge holes, bus stops, and underpasses.

Two years later, he saw his mother again at the door of a mall. The woman who was beaten up by her husband and sold her son fiercely was selling things with a big belly.

There was a smile on his face, and the look on his face when he touched his pregnant belly was also very gentle. <

Lin Yuan didn't look much at that time, and quickly turned around and left.

He thought that there was no need to think about anything anymore, and the woman had probably long forgotten that she had a son.

Later, he inexplicably wore a book and met a father who listened to the rumors of his stepwife and stepson and threw his own son out of the house.