𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐

Yazhini

It's been three days since our stay in this beautiful village. And today is the last chance we got to spend our time here because the next day we will be returning to our home.

I contacted my parents in the morning and spoke for some time. They were so worried about my well-being and asked If my hubby was taking good care of me or not.

I replied to them with the one thing that came to my mind. 'he is taking care of me like a baby' those words from me were enough to shatter their all doubts.

Right when I disconnected the call, my hubby exited the restroom with a towel around his hips, and another one dangling from his neck.

I was flustered as my eyes roamed all over his attention-drawing naked abs and tough chest.

In these past three days, we used to go to the temple at dawn and dusk, and the gap between them is spent with our lovey-dovey moments, except for the time when that aunty brings delicious food for us.

Although we have been doing romantic stuff without much breaks, we never took it to the major part. He hadn't tried to elevate to that phase and I was also not exactly in a very generous mood after coming to know about Veer being my brother-in-law.

It's been disturbing me more than it should.

Noticing my stare, my hubby threw me a small smile and went on to put on his clothes. I had no other job other than to ogle over his stunning body. I had taken shower before he would woke up and dressed up in a dark green churidar. So, now I'm free.

And I'm using this independent time to drink in my husband's charms. While he then proceeded to check him out in the mirror, he saw me in it.

And all of a sudden, he untied his towel around his hips and my jaw automatically hung open, as I thought I'm going to see his...monster.

He started to laugh out loud at my reaction, and I bestowed him an irritated glance upon observing the boxers he had on under his towel. "Expected to see my forbidden thing hm?" He teased me while drying his hair using the towel around his neck, peeking at the mirror.

"Forbidden huh? Not for me...I can see it whenever I want...It's mine." I stuck out my tongue in a mocking attitude and he stared at me through the mirror. "You naughty fellow!" I grinned at his remark.

I'm naughty, yes, but that side is only for you!

He threw one of the towels in my face with a chuckle. Peeping out by lifting the towel from my face, I glared at him. But he was engrossed in buttoning up his jeans. So fast.

I bundled up the towel in a ball and targeted his chest as he was now turned in my direction. By closing my one eye, I threw the towel towards him, but unfortunately, it landed straight on his face.

Ouch.

I rose from the bed and mumbled a sorry.

"Ah not anticipated that move" he rubbed his face and smiled at my expression. "No need to be scared for this small thing Yazhini" he strolled towards me and kissed my cheeks.

I nodded my head and settled back on the bed again as he retreated to suit up.

Momentarily, my phone rang and it was from an unknown number. However, the called Id referred to it as 'Veer'!

To be more precise, my brother-in-law. I took the mobile in my palm, my heart racing in fear.

Why in the world is he contacting me? Should I just end the call? Or attend it?

"Yazhini, your phone's ringing" heeding my hubby's words, I gave him a nervous smile.

"It's spammers." I lied. He raised his eyebrows understandingly and continued to button up his shirt.

I sighed in relief when the call went off. Unluckily, it started to buzz yet once more."Spam again?" My hubby asked as he sauntered toward me.

Noo. He can't know this!

"No! It's my friend now" I attended the call and put it to my ear and swiftly got out of the room after saying a 'just a minute' excuse. He nodded with a smile.

I'm doing something very wrong. I can feel it, but I don't have the courage to tell my hubby the truth. I'm afraid of his reaction.

"Yazhs I'm back to India!!" Veer excitedly boomed on the other end. "Stop disturbing me. I'm married" I disconnected the call before he could say any other words.

I blocked the number and wandered inside our room. "Shall we go?" My hubby asked in a delicate tone and I nodded. "Are you alright Yazhini? your face looks gloomy" He cupped my cheeks.

I'm feeling so guilty for hiding the truth from him.

"Hm...I know how to put a smile on your face!" I looked up at him, a gentle smile was playing on his lips. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he leaned closer to me and just proceeded to brush his nose with mine, making me giggle at his cute action.

He had this look of adoration on his countenance and I knew, right at this moment, he is the one for me.

...................

❤️❤️❤️