𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

"I will be back soon hopefully" he planted a kiss on my forehead and left me alone in the cabin, but within seconds he barged in again and squinted his eyes at me.

"Won't you feel bored...hm...take a look around the building If you want to or read some books from the shelf. If that doesn't work, there's a private room of mine attached to the cabin...you can watch any movies by rummaging into Netflix, or have any food from the refrigerator else you can take a nap on the mattress there. I'm saying all of it cause I think today's gonna be a long day wifey and I don't want you to be alone and get tired of your workaholic husband" he sighed a breath. He is just making my guilt raise higher with his words and actions.

"Seri..(okay)" I nod with a bright smile, stifling back the urge to cry. "So bye then" he exited the cabin and gently shut the door, glancing at me with an adoring look.

Two strings of pain in the form of tears, squirt out from both my eyes as I stare blankly at the glass desk. If this goes on, I would surely become a victim of depression. I need to do something to end this...

Well, presently I require a delicate environment. I wipe away my tears and enter the room, which my hubby mentioned. It was located at the corner of the cabin.

The room had all the suppliances that my hubby pointed out. I turned on the television and selected a horror movie to divert my mind.

I'm gonna be screwed If I watch this ghost movie alone because the review came off as too scary. Yet I need something to make me more focused on it so that I won't be reminded of Veer.

'The curse of La Llorona' I clicked on the movie and plop myself back on the mattress, shielding my sides with a pillow and hugging another one to my chest.

The movie was creepy from the starting itself, I frowned as my heartbeat rose due to the scene where the ghost shows its face clean and clear on the screen.

The backstory of the ghost was so confusing! She killed her own children and got cursed? Or did she gets cursed and killed her children? Did I really miss the actual plot of the movie!? But either way, it is terrifying.

The ghost is extremely scary!! The effect gonna be exposed out at the night! Ah, I should pray to all gods and keep slippers and broomsticks beside our bed! It helps I guess...well at least that's what Raghava do to avoid ghost in the Kanchana movie! (Tamil ghost film it is)

I ain't that strong to watch the movie to the end so I quit at some point and changed to another Hollywood movie which is of a romantic genre, "After".

It was going well, but steamy scenes were too much so I changed to another one of the comedy genres. "Home alone" It was too funny. And I loved it.

After finishing it, I searched for a movie with an action theme and found one called 'White house down'. It was damn interesting and I was totally hooked on the movie.

Interrupting me, my hubby entered. Suddenly, I paused the movie. "Ennanga, this movie is so good, let's watch it together, join me!" I excitedly spoke. "We have to eat lunch first of all Yazhini, it's past 2.30 pm" Oh my god. How did time fly at this velocity! I didn't even notice it.

"Ah yes.." I shook my head. "Canteen is on the eighth floor, shall we go there?" I pouted, staring at the paused movie.

He chuckled.

"Well then, I will bring food here and we can eat together... watching the movie as you wish" He winked and exited the room. Soon enough, he returned with food.

Biriyani it was! Due to me being obsessed with the movie, I barely ate anything and so done with my activity, my hubby eventually fed me the food.

After eating, he left the bed to rinse his mouth and hands while I sat still watching the film.

Oh god! Will the president die? Please no Please.

"Yazhini, I can't help you in washing your hands you know.." I darted my gaze to my hubby who is giving me a frowned look. "Noo, wait for a few minutes.." I again concentrated on the movie.

I heard him groan before he sternly uttered. "Pause the movie and then get down and wash your hands" I shook my head making him angrier. "It's interesting.." he shrugged away my pleadings and carried me in his arms to the washbasin on the counter. He didn't pause the film ahh!!

As soon as he let me down, I hurriedly washed my mouth and hands and dried them using the towel my hubby handed me. After that, when I attempted to move away to watch the film, my hubby unexpectedly locked me between him and the counter.

Oh...

................

♥️♥️♥️

Yet another update??🤗