𝕊𝕚𝕩

Yazhini

The whole college day was swiped past with my relentless thoughts about Veer.

How can he influence my mind this deep, to the point it cannot stop thinking about him, and disastrous, it's not even two days since I've got to know him!

Banging my head against the wall for one last time and hissing at the pain, I exited the classroom.

And thank god, there weren't any students inside my classroom when I was hitting my head against the wall, otherwise, I'm a zillion percent sure that my classmates would have thought such I had gone insane cause of studying too much.

Well, struggles of being a nerd, also could be said as having fondness towards knowledge.

"Uff..." I don't have to peek to recognize this voice, it was my junior, the silly Veer.

I lazily looked at him, amidst the anguish I was gaining due to my crazy activity a few seconds back.

"Why are you alone..?" He questioned rather seriously, while his group of six friends was giving me an earnest look.

I wouldn't be this relaxed If these guys were happened to be my seniors.
Nevertheless, I don't need to worry though, cause I'm already in the final year and there is no senior to me in this college.

Despite that thing, I am certainly amazed at how Veer could get me easily agitated!

Perhaps because of his flaring gaze?
I think so. He has very sharp eyes. Like when you stare at it, you feel the urge to look away, not due to fear but by the anxiousness that his pointed stare would push you to develop.

So hereby, I must conclude that his eyes are very attractive however I wouldn't say it is the most impressive one I've ever seen.

"Need company?" I frowned when I saw him smirk. "No" I smiled at him and began to leave from there.

"But why are you alone though? Where is your friend?" He queried and followed behind me while I stepped down the stairs

"She had bunked class after lunch to go on a date with her boyfriend" I spoke, strolling my way towards the college entrance.

"Ah see, this is why you need a boyfriend!" I halted in my spot and offered him a look of disapproval whereas he shrugged casually.

Deciding onto play with him, I initiated to speak, "I kinda agree with your statement, I should ask my parents to pursue alliances for me, they have been pestering me about it for a while now" the latter part is certainly true.

But I have no interest in marriage.

"What! Don't do that, I'll be your boyfriend gladly" He smiled, making me to shake my head with an amused expression

Withdrawing the umbrella from my backpack, I unleashed it and started up to wander out of the college campus. Although the rain was mild now, anytime it would be taken over by its beast form.

"Yazhs, why don't you accept me as your boyfriend, I mean, I have everything a girl could ever seek for in a guy. Simply look at me, ain't I too handsome, captivating, and attractive? Apart from that, you should know one more main thing, which is, If I wish so, I could even purchase this whole university with my money. To me, cash is like the rain that is now dripping down from the sky"

I swiveled around to face him. His clothes and hair were getting wet due to the drizzle and his eyes were hooked on mine, determined to prove and get something.

"So?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.
He is very much immature but cute. "Are you aware of what you are saying Veer? Your speech sounds like, I'm handsome and I'm rich, so I can be your boyfriend...huh?" I chuckled as his reaction changed into an enraged one.

"Your brain needs more growth..hm.." smiling, I scrambled away from him. After walking a few distance, I let my eyes see his and oh god, he caught my stare red-handed.

A smile exploded upon his lips and I darted my gaze back to my way.

..................

❤️❤️❤️