𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

Rudra Dev

18+

Perching my elbow on one side of her head, I gazed at my wifey. Exquisite is what her countenance screams. I concealed myself in her chest, thus curbing the urge to kiss this sleeping beauty again.

She stirred and produced a whine when my lips mashed a kiss on her cleavage. She is driving me crazy. This is what I'm scared of, I can't hold back anymore. Not after she has taken the initiative.

I hadn't predicted her to sit on my lap back then, but as soon as she did that, I knew my restrictions were shattering apart. The instant I lost it completely was when she had squished her body against mine, her bosoms glued to my chest...

Either she had done that action consciously or not, I ain't sure, nevertheless, it got the beast out of me and now she is going to quench its never-ending thirst.

Feeling her fingers stroking my hair, I perked up and lifted my head to her face level. "I'm starving.." she blurted out in a hoarse voice. "Same goes with me" I smirked, my hands squeezing her cheeks.

Her eyes enlarged upon realizing the connotation of my words as I observed the heavy thudding of her heart on my chest. I didn't waste much time taking her lips in mine and slurping on them in fervor.

Simultaneously, I roughly skidded the clothes that covered her shoulder along with her bra, gliding it down to her arms, and soon my lips fled her mouth and sprinted along her skin on the base of her neck, and traveled upwards to her bare shoulder, her sweet scent suffocating my sanity, hence now I could hardly snatch myself back from touching her.

I bit down on her shoulder while her hands danced on my hair. I showered kisses from there, going back to her neck and behind her ear.

"Um...." She whined out as I let my tongue swipe across her skin there. Oh god, I need to quit.

With my other hand clutching her waist, I tightened my hold and calmed my hazy mind.

"Why did you stop?" I heard her whisper, which made a smile to strike on my lips.

My curious wifey.

"We have got all the time in the world wifey.." I muttered, facing her.
She twitched her lips, showing off her despair and irritation. "Aw.." I couldn't help but rub my nose with hers as she did a few hours ago.

She giggled at my gesture and fastened her hands around my neck.

A few moments passed, and we shifted out of the bed and to the living room. "When will that relative come with the food ? I will die of hunger If not" she whined like a toddler and fell on the couch.

I ruffled her hair with a chuckle. And before I could speak anything, someone called my name from outside. "Rudra!!" It's that aunty!

As I unlocked the main door, I saw her carrying a colossal tiffin box, accompanied by banana leaves. Ah finally!

"Doing fine aunty?" She beamed. "Yes yes, how are you and where is your wife?" She questioned eagerly. "I'm good aunty, and she is inside the house" she smiled and entered while I set off behind her.

Yazhini got up hastily as she sensed our presence. "Habba! Food is here!" She flashed a bright smile glancing at the tiffin box.

"Yes!, now both of you go and wash your hands, I'll allocate the food on the leaves" Aunty spoke in a fake strict tone and we both rushed to our room, where a small washbasin was situated at the corner.

Washing our hands, we made our way to the living room and sat on the floor.  Yazhini sat in front of the vast leaf and me before the little less sized banana leaf.