𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

Yazhini

On the following day, I was woken up before sunrise by my hubby. Aah! my hot and sweet hubby!

Last night, the way his hands and lips played with my body made me crave for more from him but all in misfortune, cause he stopped it by reasoning that I wasn't ready for such intimate things yet!

Only If he could read my mind though.

Like, come on! I was already imagining those stuff with him from the moment I had first seen him. I wouldn't lie, I'm certainly soo desperate for his touch!

After brushing my teeth, I peeked into the room to find my hubby typing away something on the laptop.

Morning itself work, god!!!

He had also freshened up ahead of me and had clothed in a blue shirt and black slacks. And now I can't quit drooling over him.

"I asked you to bath Yazhini" his stern tone made me part my lips in shock. He was still peeping into the laptop screen. "I'm going.." I awkwardly confessed and shuffled into the restroom.

Taking a quick bath, I put on a reddish-golden churidar and let my wet hair cascade down my waist.
His eyes were yet on his damn laptop as I entered the room again."Ennanga you aren't bringing that laptop to the village right?" I asked while combing my hair.

"No" he shook his head negatively. "Thank god!" I sighed and turned back to the mirror as I heard him chuckle.

Done with my hairstyle, I applied vermilion on my hair partition, then a bindi between my eyebrows. Perfect!

"Ennanga I'm ready!" I glimmered while he nodded his head without even glancing at me. He and his mood spoiling laptop.

I sat beside him on the mattress and studied the laptop screen. It seems like he is sending an email to somebody.

I quietly watched his attractive face where no emotions were presently swimming across.

As he was eventually done with his work, he sighed and let fall his head on my shoulder. My breath hitched at this unexpected action of him.

He placed a kiss on my neck. Woah. These kisses are exceptional. I giggled as he rubbed the tip of the nose on there, it's inciting a ticklish sensation in me.

Dotting a peck on my forehead, he withdrew himself from me. "Let's have breakfast soon and leave" he declared and I nodded my head.

My in-laws were also present in the living room and we all had breakfast together.

They bid us a happy journey as we departed hurriedly after the meals. "This car is gifted by my dad for our marriage," he said while driving. "It's nice" I adored and watched out of the glass.

The view is too mesmerizing. "Ennanga, the outside looks so stunning," I said in a reverie. "Yeah" he muttered and I suddenly felt his hands on my thighs.

I squeezed my thighs together, as a weird impression ran into my core

I squeezed my thighs together, as a weird impression ran into my core. Ah, hubby, I know you aren't going to do anything, then why are you teasing me like this!! It's making me so horny and pushing me to imagine very dirty things.

"See...you are so frightened of my touch" he took back his hand and shook his head with a smile.

"Huh??? I'm not" I twitched my lips at him. "Yes, you are! accept it wifey" I glared and hit his arms.

"Ouch," he snickered. "Ennanga..." I whined leaning back on the seat. "Sollunga..." (tell, nga- denotes respect) he trailed off. "Nothing" I stuck out my tongue and he gave me an amused look propelling me to smile sheepishly at him. I feel so comfortable with my hubby!

"Ennanga.." he hummed, he was driving for almost an hour now and I was disturbing him throughout the ride. "The sun is rising," I said as the scene appeared aesthetic.

"Yeah, it is rising" he murmured

"Yeah, it is rising" he murmured. "And it is so wonderful to stare at it" I sighed. "I'm gonna kiss you so hard If you don't shut your mouth for a while" that's what I want.

I felt wet there due to my fantasy of him kissing me roughly. "I'm waiting!" It is a famous dialogue. I blurt it out just the way the movie star Vijay would deliver it in one of his movies.

My hubby shook his head, speechless because of my actions.

"Ennanga" he halted the car and looked at me. "Ennama un prechana?" (What is your problem dear?) He hastily questioned. "When will you kiss me though?" I blinked at him as his attention shifted to my lips.

"Yazhini, you are testing my patience very much. It's understandable why you are curious, well probably your hormones, but you have to be comfortable with me for us to get involved in such intimate things" he stated seriously, gazing into my eyes.

"I'm comfortable with your touch nga, I swear" I spotted my hand on top of my head and nodded. "God, you're unbelievable," he chuckled and started to drive again.

"Ennanga ennanga" I continued to pester him but to no avail, he is extremely determined in his words.

Then I'm also determined to make him touch me! Oh let's see who's gonna win Mr. Rudra Dev!

.....................

♥️♥️♥️