𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼

Yazhini

                    ✨Marriage Day

In the early morning, 6 am, we reached the marriage auditorium and all of his family members were present there ahead of us.

He must be getting ready...hm.

Soon, I was also asserted to get ready, cause the marriage would be held at 8.30 am, which is the auspicious time.

After being done bathing, the same beautician from yesterday, and some of their assistants assisted me in draping the wedding saree and they beautifully did my hairstyle.

And at last, my mom bought the jewels and I blinked at them in liking.

They were soo pretty. Would have cost a lot too. They told me to not indulge in those matters when I queried them about it.

Now I'm pretty sure...they had spent almost all the money from the savings account. The feeling of guilt surged through my brain as I looked up at my mom.

"It's a special day in your life Yazhini, don't be sad. It's making me gloomy too" she pinched my cheeks and started to groom me by putting on those jewels.

I bloomed a smile heeding her statement. I don't ever want to be the reason for their sadness. If any, I choose to be the one always painting a smile on their face.

The assistants also began to put some jewels on me and finally, my mom gave a full-blown smile glancing at me.

"Look at the mirror," she said, and honestly! I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this me!? I stood there for a moment, staring at myself in awe.

I feel beautiful...

It was 7.15 am when the photographers began to snap individual poses of me. It seemed like an eternity as they ultimately ceased taking the pictures.

Then again, I was shifted to the bride's room as I could come to the mandap only when the panditji would call for the bride. "Ohoo Yazhini.." Aarav entered the room while cooing but he hushed once his eyes fell on all the ladies who prevailed in the room. Most of them are from the groom's side.

I waved my hand at him and he awkwardly reflected my action and exited the room suddenly. I giggled at his nutty demeanor.

Again the door was unlocked but by an unknown aunty. She asked me to go to the mandap and my anxiety started to dance inside my head.

'Don't he scared' I chanted to myself, while I was guided to the mandap.

Nervousness flew away and drooling mood hit me as I stared at my soon-to-be husband. The white and golden veshti and shirt were adding more flavor to his eatable beauty.

While I sat beside him on the mandap, he offered me a glance and smiled, urging my lips to mirror his action.

After a long moment of repeating the mantras as per Panditji's direction, the most crucial moment came by.