𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

Yazhini

I lifted my hands to slap him for the dreadful words he spelled out.

Unfortunately, the slap didn't land on his cheeks rather stayed halfway from his face as he latched my wrist in a strong grip.

His brims were stretched in a smirk and he further tightened his clutch, which made me whimper because of the pain he is purposely imposing on me.

"You had already slapped me once, remember nerd? You were the first-ever person to offend me like that in front of all those people. Actually, I  wasn't expecting that slap, but soon after it happened, I wanted to slap you fucking hard just the way you did. Still, I know better and therefore I stayed put back then. Right from the day, that incident took place, I was planning for this moment to belittle you!" He chuckled.

How cruel is he...

"If only that slap had never occurred, perhaps you could have had a chance to be on my good list and I would have reckoned to go easy on you. However, you spoiled it for yourself, so fucking bad!" He left my wrist with a squeeze.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me and it was so embarrassing to be in a situation like this. I wanted to run to my home and lay on my mother's lap and hug my dad tight.

When I started up to move away, Veer gripped my arms and pulled me back.

His touch sickens me.

I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but it was too decisive for me to stand against. "What do you want again? You have already humiliated me enough!" I expressed as my tears traveled down my cheeks.

"My hot offer is always available nerd, you can meet me anytime" he winked and let me free, pushing me a slight back in the process.

"I hate you.." I mumbled, my voice hoarse. "Not at all surprised" he uttered with a smile. Without wasting another second, I made my way out of the canteen.

I heard murmurs throughout the path I was taking to reach my class. Everyone's gonna look at me badly from henceforth. I know...

They will also think I'm desperate, but am I really so?

Yes, I'm desperate.

For a genuine love...not otherwise.

Eventually attaining my class, I declined on my seat and lowered my head to the desk, wrapping my hands around it.

I want to go deaf, I could listen to my classmate's laughing, even though I don't know what's the exact reason, It feels like they are snickering at me.

Maybe they certainly are laughing at me.

I felt someone sitting beside me and snaking their hands around my shoulder. It was Diya, I didn't want to see to identify it's her. She then initiated to talk in a low tone, that only both of us could attend to.

"Ouch! I thought he was really trying you, I was scared what If such a handsome guy will become your boyfriend. I was quite jealous and didn't want you to be in a relationship with him. That is why I warned you to not get too attached to him and said he was bad when I didn't know If he truly is. But turns out he is much more dangerous than I could have ever thought." She paused for a moment and resumed again.

"Anyways, today's incident was too fun to watch Yazhi. I enjoyed it and surprisingly I didn't feel a little ounce of sympathy for you! Guess why?...well I know you are heartbroken right now, so I will tell it myself." She giggled.

How did I not notice her true self all these years?

Is it cause she was too good at faking or I'm too poor in understanding her?

"My relationship with Aarav is at the rim to break off because of you. Thus, I suppose, you deserve everything you are going through right now nerd..." with a pat to my head, her presence vanished.

"Yazhi...I don't know how to console you but just be strong. Fate will pay him back for the horrible deed he had done to you" A few minutes later I heard Aarav mutter.

Altogether, the whole day went horrible with the nasty stares and rumors of me flying around the college.

..................

♥️♥️♥️