𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

Yazhini

"Be safe okay...don't leave Diya's side" Mom was advising me for the hundredth time today. "Ma..." I sighed, narrowing my eyes at her. "We are just worried about you" Dad muttered innocently making my lips to stretch in a smile.

They both had gotten home earlier to send me off to the excursion. "I know, but remember I'm a twenty years old girl" I flexed my arms with a proud nod while they both chuckled.

"But you are still a little kid to us," Mom said which compelled me to envelop her in a hug.

"I will be safe ma, don't worry about me" I spotted a kiss on amma and app's cheeks before preparing my way out the door to app's auto with my heavy backpack.

Once appa started the auto, I waved my hands to my mom who stood at the veranda with a mixed expression on her countenance as she saw me departing away.

Soon after reaching the university, dad dropped me off and asked me to enjoy the outing.

My first ever tour...

I wish it goes well.

Aarav and Diya had arrived before me and were waiting for me outside the excursion van. "Haa Yazhi babes is finally here!" She held my hands and we both entered in, followed by Aarav.

The inside of the bus was just amazing!

I was still in awe looking at the interior of the bus when Diya pulled me near a double seat and grinned. We placed our backpack on the overhead bin above us and I reclined comfortably on the window barricade while Diya drooped beside me.

There is one joined seat on the end of the bus, and the remaining were all double seats. The first seven rows were jammed with boys while the other seven rows from the back are taken by girls.

Diya and me were perched in just the middle of the rows, which means, in front of us were boys, and of course!

It's Aarav who is right before us.

He peeped up from his place and gave us a grin, announcing his already inferred presence.

Shortly, the Principal came inside the bus and persuaded all of us to pray for a safe journey. After that, the van began to move.

Gradually....disco lights were turned on and music started to blast from the speakers set on the interiors.

It would have been nice If Veer was here now. I shut my eyes thinking about him and relaxed back on the seat.

Ran off was just a very few seconds and I couldn't believe my eye of what was happening inside the bus once I let my eyes unlock due to high pitch noises and the loud song.

Diya wasn't beside me...and opposite to our seat, where previously only girls had adorned was replaced by couples...hell!! almost all of the seats were filled with couples.

Besides that, some students were also dancing and screaming like crazy in the free space between the saddles along with the hip-hop song thundering out from the speakers.

The wind blew on my face furiously as I squeezed myself into the window seat anxiously. A guy was trying to sit near me while dancing which is creeping me out and scaring the shit out of me.

I don't even know who that guy is!

But I'm sure he isn't from my batch. Seems like every batch of students were mixed in the bus cause I couldn't recognize most of them.

God help- ah wait!

Did I just catch a glimpse of Veer in-between the dancing gang?

................

❤️❤️❤️