𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Yazhini

"Dear, give this register book to Devika mam, she is in B.tech department, 4th sem" Nodding to my loveliest professor, I caught the book in my hand and wandered to the third floor.

As I passed into the fourth sem classroom after asking permission, my eyes instantly identified Veer. He grinned when he saw me. It made my heart jump but I composed myself and approached Devika mam, who was narrowing her eyes on the students, with her spectacles drooping on her nose bridge.

"Mam..." She extended her hands without glancing at me and I parked the book above her palm. Soon, she held onto it, then signaled me to go.

Just when I was about to vacate the class, Veer stood before me, prodding me to blink my eyes in dilemma. We are still inside his class and this guy is just standing in front of me casually...!

Won't mam scold him?

Isn't he afraid of her?

"What..?" I asked him and looked to my side only to be greeted with so many pairs of eyes that were stuck on us.

"Veer what are you doing! Go and sit in your respective place" Devika mam's voice rumbled inside the classroom, and the impact of it was pin-drop silence which prevailed after her shouting.

What's wrong with this guy!?

"Veer move.." I whispered in an endeavor to make him drift away from me so that I could go out.

I'm certain he attended to my whispers but he choose to take no notice of it, hence I saw him glaring at the professor.

He is freaking glowering back at Devika mam!!!!

"Veer!" I called him in a quiet tone and once again, he disregarded my calls, continuing to shoot daggers at Devika mam.

"I won't Mrs. Devika mam," he said with a smirk and pulled my wrist in his hold, dragging me out of the classroom.

The professor stood dumbfounded at his actions.

"Veer!" I break free my hands from his grip and scowled at him. "What kind of atrocious behavior is this?" I asked him in disbelief.

I sure had heard of many students who don't respect their professors, but this is my first time witnessing it and it's honestly so terrible.

What more awful is, I didn't expect Veer to be a guy of this type.

He smiled leaning towards my face and tucking a free strand of hair that flew loose because of the wind. The close proximity forged my brain to move back and I did as it said so.

"I'm going.." I literally ran from him and down the stairs. Reaching the last step, I sought to glance at him, and I was shocked to see him staring at me with a lingering smile on his lips.

That created some weird feeling to swarm across my stomach!

Noo Yazhini!

Don't ever stumble over his charms.

He isn't good, he is horrible!

Very much.

"Yazhs" my breath hitched at his calling. "Be careful" he chuckled and retreated while I stood there in the same place, holding the handrail and furrowing my eyebrows.

After a very short time, the bell rang and I started up to stroll back to my class quietly.

Veer is dangerous. I thought while sitting back in my seat and leaning my head on Diya's shoulder who was chatting with Aarav.

I'm so confused right now.

Even though I understand the motive of my heart's response to Veer, which is purely my excitement, I feel like it may turn out as something else in the future.

Something I don't want to experience now and with him!

.........

❤️❤️❤️