𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Yazhini

"Oh just enough!" I joined my palm and sighed in desperation to stop him from speaking further. How does this guy talk non-stop?

Some people are born with that I guess.

"Please Yazhs, reply to my messages" Ah, do I need to tell him positive now?
"Okay" mumbling it hastily, I made my way to my class and slumped beside those love birds.

"I heard something about you" I quirked up my eyebrows at Aarav. "It's just rumored like you are in a relationship with Veer" my goodness! What! When and how!?

Ah, it's bringing my long-gone headache back.

"I'm not.." I flopped my head to the desk and groaned. "Some junior girls were inquiring about you at this morning to our class students" I raised my head and stared dead at Aarav and Diya.

"Do you really like him?" Aarav queried and I shook my head. "I do but I don't love him," he said an 'Oh' and nodded his head understandingly.

"He isn't that good..." He further uttered and I squinted my eyes for him to go on. "He had been in an affair with almost all girls in his class.." my mouth hung open unintentionally and I felt Diya closing it with a pitiful expression.

Why is she giving me that look?

I don't really care about who he is in a relationship with and It's not something I should worry about, I have more important work besides that.

Still, why does it stings my poor heart a little bit....a very little bit to know that?

"Well ignore that topic, let's discuss about the upcoming college tour!" Diya shouted with a wide grin on her face.

I haven't gone on any trip assigned by the school or by the college. However considering this is my final year, it's a must to attend the trip.

My parents hadn't allowed me to go due to the extreme amount they would want us to pay to the authority for the trip.

Also,I would rather lay in my bed and study something useful than to waste my time on outings.

Eh-I honestly don't want to go on an excursion.

"I'm so excited, this is the first time I'm going somewhere with Yazhi babes" Diya hugged me and started up to talk about all the things we should do on the trip.

"But where we would be going though?" She paused speaking and gave me a look of disbelief. "OOTY!" She yelled making the whole class to stare at her.

No need to worry, She does this often and I'm sure she's gotten used to it by now.

Well, Ooty is where we are going hm... I haven't even said anything about it to my parents yet.

Well, today I have to.

Once the class began, I was engrossed in understanding the words that were falling out of my professor's mouth but it was until a very familiar voice caught my attention.

Ah, not again!!!!

"Excuse me sir" oh, he knows to give respect!?

"Yes?" Professor paid him his notoriety and queried. "Ms. Yazhini is needed in Principal's office" upon hearing the word principal, the professor hurriedly asked me to go and meet her.

Frowning, I walked out of the class and offered Veer a serious look.

"You are lying, aren't you?" I deadpanned, while he smirked ever so charmingly.

"Oops, you found out" He spoke and dragged me somewhere.

God! This guy is absolutely not good.

................

❤️❤️❤️