𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼

Yazhini

It was one of those days where I just want to lay on my bed, dig myself into my imaginary world and close off all the doors of reality. And that's what I am exactly doing right now.

Though I'm awake, I pretended to be asleep. A cozy feeling hugged me as I shoved myself more onto the mattress.

Suddenly, the loud notification 'ping' sound from my phone made me groan in annoyance and I was compelled to open my eyes.

Snatching my phone from under the pillow, I looked at the message after unlocking it.

"Morning nerd" Damn you Veer, you spoiled my morning successfully. He was messaging me from another number as I had blocked his previous one. When I was planning to block this too, he sent me a message that irked me soo much that I want to slash him to death.

"I see you are getting too sexy day by day. Wanna meet tonight?"

He is a pervert.

Instead of listening to my evil side, which was exhorting me to deliver some bad words to him, I just blocked him without another exchange of chats. He isn't worth my time.

Swiping through the messenger, my finger stayed glued to Diya's blocked chat. This girl, she didn't even pass the final semester exams and that's why she didn't attend the graduation ceremony that got over a day ago. I don't know If I should feel pity for her or frankly confide that she deserves it...

It's not been easy for me to overcome the words she had used to hurt me. I wonder If I'll ever be able to forgive her, or she would ever feel guilty for her deeds.

Nevertheless, I should stop torturing myself with those irrelevant thoughts.

Clicking off from the messenger, my eyes went over google. Should I do the same thing that I did yesterday?

Seriously! I haven't had a clue of what I was thinking the prior day when I typed away Mr. Rudra Dev in google and ogled on his pictures in the image section.

Looking at a picture is not a crime. I thought to myself as I opened google and tapped on Mr. Rudra Dev from yesterday's search list. Immediately, I dived into the image section and skimmed over his pictures.

I clicked on one of the pictures and sighed. What had you done in your past life to be born this handsome? My brain doubted as I kept on gawking at his pictures.

Sighing, I finally decided to wake up from my bed. I released a tired yawn after I shut down my mobile and placed it under the pillow.

My feet dragged me out of the bed and I found myself staring at the mirror in my room. I almost look like a ghost.

Ah never mind, home is the only place where I could be completely and comfortably myself.

My whitish-pink pajamas appeared crinkled, my hair totally disheveled, and do I really need to unravel my face?

Shaking my head, I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then washed my face, sleepiness melting away due to the warm water.

Once in the room again, I dried my face with a towel and moved my gaze to the clock hung on the wall.

10.35 am.

My mom would usually wake me up If I slept for over 9 am. Hence, what happened today?

Doubtfully, I sauntered to the living room and instantly froze in my tracks when I looked at the scenario.

Mr. Rudra Dev!!

..............

♥️♥️♥️