𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

Yazhini

A dreamy smile graced my lips as I kept on staring at my hubby who was driving the car. Noticing my gaze, his lips were also tugged up in a small smile.

I love this man.

He stopped the car and looked at me.
"We are here" he pinched one of my cheeks saying that and we both hopped out of the car.

The house was beautiful. While I was admiring the surroundings, my hubby walked in front of me with our luggage, after giving me a look to follow him.

 While I was admiring the surroundings, my hubby walked in front of me with our luggage, after giving me a look to follow him

As soon as I entered the house, a thought dawned upon my brain. Wait-who will cook? Does my hubby know cooking? He must've! Otherwise, we both are gonna starve cause I suck at cooking.

I used to help my mom in preparing food by doing some small works like grating coconut, then...that's it.
Dishwashing, house cleaning, these don't come into the cooking category right!?

Oh no.

"Ennanga...do you know to cook?" He placed the rucksack on the small couch located in the living room and shook his head. "I don't, do you?" Panic settled in me and I mumbled a no in a low tone.

"It's no problem" he shrugged and went inside a room and I trailed behind him. "It is, then how will we have food?" why is he so cool regarding this huge issue!

He chuckled declining on the bed. "Take a look at the house Yazhini" I gave him a deep frown. "Ah go ahead" he urged and with the same grimace, I  wandered out of the room.

What in the holy heaven!?

This house doesn't have a kitchen!! Just two rooms with bathrooms are all it accommodates along with the living room.

I rushed back to my hubby in turmoil. "Our food will be provided by our relatives in here wifey." He spoke while withdrawing his mobile from his pant's pocket.

"Relative?" He nodded. "My mom's friend's residence is nearby, she used to bestow us with home-cooked food whenever we visit here" he began to check something on his phone while speaking.

"For free?" He quirked his gaze up to me and shook his head. "No, we pay her" I nodded in understanding.
"But does she know we are here today?" I queried in confusion. "She does, mom had informed her earlier about our arrival" I finally let out a relieved sigh.

"So what are we going to do then?" He signaled me to sit beside him. However, my dirty brain incited me to sit on him.

Option two is captivating.

Because I of choosing the risky objective, I stood still for a minute while staring at my husband who was now conversing on his mobile with someone.

What If he refuses my action or even worse...hates it?

After all, he is mine though. I have the right to do this. Sighing a breath, I slowly moved and stood in front of him.

He bucked up at me with the phone still secure to his ear. He looked perplexed. Suddenly, I slid myself on his lap sideways and rested my head on the crook of his neck and my hands were draped around his torso.

My eyes were shut tightly as I waited for him to scold or remove me from his body, well...nothing came into sensibility though!!

Rather, he encircled his free hand around my waist and continued to communicate on his phone.

Something about this made me so pleased, a new kind of happiness raised within me...

I pressed myself more into him for comfort, and I felt his clutch on my waist getting tighter.

Due to his touch, a furious war is happening inside my stomach right now!

Ah.

He rubbed circles on there, making me curl my toes, as sensations of ecstasy flew haphazardly in my body.

Subsequently, he stopped talking on his phone and I discerned his other hand grasping my neck, pulling me back to face him.

I guarded my sight low, too shy to look into his face. His thumb caressed my jaw whilst his other fingers still relaxed on my neck.

My heart palpitated recklessly as I eventually met his gaze. Obvious murkiness crammed his eyes while he watched me intensely.

I shut my eyes as I felt his lips land on my chin. His warm breath whipped upon my lips and I wetted them in expectancy.

I couldn't think straight, with him kissing my skin at such a slow pace!

I jerked up from his lap when swiftly his lips crashed upon mine. Tingles ran erratically through my blood vessels, sparking out a feeling of euphoria in my body as he sucked my lips into his, kissing them tenderly at first, then gradually he deepened the kiss and smooched me hard.

I pasted myself more into him, when his tongue protruded out to my mouth, tugging mine to fiddle with his. I didn't know what to do, I felt lightheaded due to our proximity.

I moaned when he left my lips and started to plant kisses on my neck. Ah, see I was determined to make him touch me and I won very soon!

He let fall my dupatta down the floor and bit my neck, making me moan louder.

I'm so wet...for my hubby.

I locked my thighs together and gave him more access to my neck by craning it back. His kisses were rough, demanding, and dominative.

"Ah..." I squealed when his kisses started going lower to my cleavage.
"Ennanga..." soon, he flopped us on the mattress and hovered his lips over mine again.

Damn, it feels like heaven has allowed me inside before I could even die.

Our lips were moving against each other hurriedly, and I could barely release my breath.

I pulled away and panted heavily and he settled his head on the curve of my neck, his state as same as mine.

Then, we both laid there silently in each other's arms, content with what we have done.

God!

I love my hubby so much.

.................

See guys, upcoming chapters are gonna be mature...so mature💞

♥️♥️♥️